Variance Trading Corporation
Variance Trading Corporation (VTC) is one of the companies owned and managed by AGGCT Management and Holding Company, Inc. and the sister company of RBGM Medical Express Sales, lnc.,whose subsidiaries engaged in a broad range of businesses for Hospital, Medical Equipment, Supplies and Medicines, Education, Food and Security Services in various Private and Government entities in the Philippines. The latest of which is also venturing on Agricultural Business.
Variance Trading Corporation (VTC), registered under sole proprietorship began its commitment to providing high-quality healthcare products in 1978 by supplying the demand of pharmaceutical and medical products and devices to private and government hospitals, pharmacies, and other medical institutions. The office and warehouse were then located in London St., Cypress Village, Cainta, Rizal, housing only a minimal number of employees to sustain the administrative, sales and marketing operations.
In February 1997, VTC expanded its business as it opened its doors to strong financial partners who expressed confidence in the company’s growing organization and business. This paved the way to the opening of more product lines including medical and diagnostic laboratory supplies and equipment. The team’s competitive edge attracted various multinational companies to award exclusive distributorship further expanding its territories. For years, Variance Trading Corporation has effectively catered to voluminous number of government and private hospitals and other healthcare agencies by providing top-of-the-line healthcare delivery systems and after sales services.
Variance Trading Corporation has been very active in participating in bid tenders especially with the Department of Health and various government hospitals. In fact, records shows the projects awarded to Variance Trading Corporation recently through the internet via PhilGeps Publications to attest its active existence in the market. At present, VTC is committed to continuing the legacy of not only providing efficient delivery of Healthcare Product requirements but also in strengthening the company’s social responsibility programs in the promotion of health and continuing Education of Healthcare professionals.
- To achieve operational excellence and build a sustainable value chain that integrates
- Field Force Management, Marketing,Distribution Proficiency, and Technical After Sales Service
- To build strong customer partnerships
- To invest in the professional development of our Sales Force
- To provide a complete portfolio of quality medical products, services and solutions that would ensure customer satisfaction while maintaining the best interest of all stakeholders
- To be the leading Healthcare Provider and the preferred Medical Multinational Distribution Partner across all areas in the Philippines carrying innovative healthcare products and offering excellent reliable Products and services