Founded in June 2015, Superants Inc has a played a key role in engaging any other business that is expedient and/or connected to e-Commerce business.
To engage in e-commerce business, including but not limited to the establishment and maintenance of storefronts and sites for e-Marketplaces, e-Trading, and other electronic business applications and services; to acquire, develop and market platforms, systems, or applications for business-to-business integration and business-to-consumer solutions for e-Trading communities; to develop, acquire, sell and applications that support e-commerce network solutions; to acquire, import, export, sell, market or otherwise deal in electronic products and equipment, computer systems, peripherals and accessories, and to engage in any other business or undertaking that us expedient and/or connected with or related to e-Commerce in all aspects, Internet, Cyberspace, Computer Systems and Electronics on wholesale basis, thru existing telecommunication entity, without however engaging as internet service provider, nor advertising nor in mass media.
- To purchase, acquire, own, lease except financial leasing, sell and convey real properties such as land,buildings, factories and warehouses and machineries, equipment and other personal properties as may be necessary or incidental to the conduct of the corporate business, and to pay in cash, share of its capital stock, debentures and other evidences of indebtedness, or other securities, as may be deemed expedient, for any business or property acquired by the corporation.
- To borrow or raise money from not more than nineteen (19) lenders including its stockholders necessary to meet the financial requirements of its business by the issuance of bonds, promissory notes and other evidences of indebtedness; and to secure the repayment thereof by mortgage, pledge, deed of trust or lien upon the properties of the corporation or to issue pursuant to law shares of its capital stock, debentures and other evidences of indebtedness in payment for properties acquired by the corporation or for money borrowed in the prosecution of its lawful activities.
- To invest and deal with the money and properties of the corporation in such manner as may from time to time be considered wise or expedient for the advancement of its interests and to sell, dispose of or transfer the business, properties and goodwill of the corporation or any part thereof for such consideration and under such terms as it shall see fit to accept.
- To aid in any manner any corporation, association, or trust estate, domestic or foreign, or any firm or individual, the shares of stock, bonds, debentures. notes, securities, evidences of indebtedness, contracts, or obligations of which are held by or for this corporation, directly or indirectly or through other corporations or otherwise.
- To enter into any lawful arrangement for sharing profits, union of interest, unitization or farm our agreement, reciprocal concession, or cooperation, with any corporation, association, partnership, syndicate, entity, person or governmental, municipal or public authority, domestic or foreign, in the carrying on of any business or transaction deemed necessary, convenient or incidental to carrying out of any of the purposes of this corporation.
- To acquire or obtain from any government or authority, national, provincial, municipal or otherwise, or any corporation, company or partnership or person such charter, contacts, franchise, privileges, exemption, licenses and concessions as may be conducive to any of the objects of the corporation.
- To establish and operate one or more branch offices or agencies and to carry on any or all of its operations and business without any restrictions as to place or amount including the right to hold, purchase or otherwise acquire, lease, mortgage, pledge and convey or otherwise deal in and with real and personal property anywhere within the Philippines.
- To conduct and transact any and all lawful activities, and to do or cause tO be done any one or more of the acts and things herein set forth as its purposes, within or without the Philippines, and in any and all foreign countries, and to do everything necessary, desirable or incidental to the accomplishment of the purposes or the exercise of any one or more of the powers herein enumerated, or which shall at any time appear conducive to or expedient for the protection or benefit of this corporation.
Superants Inc. is dedicated to delivering effective, efficient, respectful services with integrity and accountability using both proven and innovative methods.
To make Superants Inc the place of choice to live, work and grow in our country.