Profitmaster BPO, Inc.
Offshoring many of the processes in your business offers one of the most exciting opportunities for a business to diversify its staff base and increase profits without any requirement to increase turnover. The ability to reclassify skilled resources to income earning functions is an added benefit for western-style management strategy that demands higher profits and lower costs while maintaining positive work ethics with improved resource capability.
Offshoring is the decentralisation of labour resources to another country. In our case, the Philippines. The Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry in the Philippines has become one of the country’s fastest growth sectors where it has been growing at an annual rate of 46% since 2006. In 2012, the BPO industry generated export earnings for the Philippines of around $9billion.
Reasons for this incredible growth are not hard to find when you consider cultural compatibility with western customs, superior telecommunications infrastructure, strong government and industry initiatives supporting BPO growth together with a highly skilled and available workforce.
Ultimately, your decision to outsource must be made on whether outsourcing can add value. You need to weigh the advantages and disadvantages for your company’s culture, service needs, staff skills and resources.
When stepping up to a 21st-century Philippines BPO like Profitmaster, our technology infrastructure fully integrates your offshore lower-cost resources with your onshore technical and management resources to create an almost seamless work environment with reduced overheads such as rent, office equipment and IT. How much or how little integration is up to you.
Almost anything is capable of being outsourced and some of the roles currently being outsourced by our clients include:
- Data processing, CRM maintenance and legal document handling, data analysis and reporting.
- Event management, help desk agents, debt collection, travel bookings, diary maintenance, meetings transcription, and other secretarial functions.
- In-bound customer service, outbound lead generation and appointment setting.
- Financial administration of non-client facing tasks including bookkeeping (MYOB, Xero and others), financial statements, payroll and HR, ASIC lodgements and company incorporation, insolvency processes and ATO compliance for all types of entities including SMSF.
- IT support including network design and maintenance, service desk support, VoIP telephone systems, server hosting including email and web hosting, spam and virus prevention, data storage systems, security and backup, and disaster recovery.
It’s not hard to get started. Look at your existing processes and workflow design. Working together with your team, analyse what needs to be done onshore and then consider how the rest can be outsourced. Set a strategy to take you from what presently exists to where you want to be.
Weigh up the strengths and weaknesses. Weigh up the costs and benefits, including start-up, training and onboarding costs. Our Profitmaster team will work with you to design your outsourced functionality and provide a successful long term, profitable outsourcing solution for your company.