Ohcotech Corporation was first established in the year 1947 and it began trading in US Army Surplus Hardware. In the 1950's, the Company started carrying Fasteners, Contractor Tools, Lifting Tools, and Water Proofing and added Industrial/ Hydraulic Hoses & Fittings after 10 years. The Company further added High-tensile GR.8 Bolts & Nuts for earth moving & off-road equipment by 1970’s and added Rock Drilling Equipment, Drill Rods & Bits, and Conveyor Belt Fasteners in 80’s. Since then, Ohcotech Corporation further expanded to Gas Station Accessories to LPG Dispensers & accessories and Process Pumps. Currently, our Company represents a wide range of cost-effective more than ten (10) high quality product lines serving the prime industries nationwide, including but not limited to petroleum, mining, power, chemical, general industry maintenance and construction.