Manila Polo Club, Inc.
This is the official page of the Manila Polo Club, an exclusive club that offers its members and their guests a venue for their love of Polo, Equestrian and various other sports.
It dates back to November 1909, when Governor-General William Cameron Forbes, a polo enthusiast, established the club.
The first clubhouse was raised on Calle Real, Pasay where it was hailed as one of the best polo clubs in the world. During the Battle for the Liberation of Manila, it burned down and was rebuilt where it currently stands, on McKinley Road in Forbes Park.
In 1977, the Club assumed its proprietary classification and the club membership has evolved through the years.
All other pages bearing variations of the name "Manila Polo" or "The Manila Polo Club" are unauthorized and are not recognized by the Club's management