Customer Service Assistant
- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga(Angeles City)
- PHP 10000 - 10000 /Monthly
Work Address : Will update
We are looking for a competitive and trustworthy Sales Coordinatorto help us build up our business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction.
The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
KINDLY PASS YOUR OFFICIAL RESUME
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs the daily coordination with the Entire Sales Team, other departments and customers to ensure the smooth daily operation.
- Responsible for maintaining sales and development of in-house customers ('Others).
- Regular monitoring of aged stocks for coordination and action with category managers.
- Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Maintenance of database for external and internal clients and contacts, contracts.
- Preparation of reports and other administrative tasks as needed to support the Sales Team (LSDs, samples, pricelist, quotation, etc.)
- Handling new customer and product inquiries through on-line or via telemarketing.
- Assistance in marketing activities for various promotional activities
- Conduct and assistance in market research for trends and database generation.
- Conduct weekly monitoring of sales against forecast and identify SOC.
- Coordination with other department.
- Properly monitor customer orders and requirements
- Prepare DR's for deliveries.
- Keep current all customer files (PO, documentation and correspondences).
- Ensure that all documentation requirements of customers are satisfied.
- Properly coordinate customer requirements to concerned departments within the company
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests/needs
- Provide customers with product and/or service information
- Must be a graduate of Business Studies/Administration/Management,Human Resource Management, Marketing, Commerce, Mass Communication , Advertising/Media, Psychology or equivalent studies
- Proven experience as a sales assistant or relevant role
- Exceptional negotiating skills
- Customer and goal oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to adapt easily
- Able to work as part of a team
- Can handle pressure, flexible and detail-oriented
- Related experience is advantage.
- With pleasing personality
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentation
- Knowledge of basic customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of relevant computer applications
ACCOUNTING OFFICERTopserve Service Solutions, Inc.
ElectricianNorth Asia Central Manpower Services Inc.
20-45 years old
Microsoft SCCM ConsultantWeScout Inc
At least 2-3 year with Microsoft System Center Configuration manager (SCCM) / Microsoft ENDPOINT Manager software
IT StaffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
- male - willing to be assign in Balintawak,quezon city
Business Development OfficerManila Express Payment System Inc
1. Graduate of any 4-year Business related courses (Marketing, Sales, Operation) 2.With at least 1-3 years of work experience in Business Development, Sales, or Marketing 3. Excellent verbal and written communication skills 4. Good negotiation and presentation skills 5. Detail-oriented 6. Willing to start ASAP 7. Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .