Japanese Desktop Engineer -With HMO & Insurance
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : makati
Accounting Business that create a greater effective world that expert in Financial and banking systems, products and services.
Position: Japanese Desktop Engineer
Industry: Accounting Firm
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Leave Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gym membership
- Filipino who can speak Japanese
- JLPT N1-N3 Passer or Level
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience
- With 3 years above experience in Windows, IT Support, Security
- Knowledgeable in Hardware such as Desktop, Laptop, Printers and Mobile devices
- Oversee and update assigned support service requests.
- Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network and server management.
- Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.
- Install and test desktop software applications and internet browsers.
- Test computers to ensure proper functioning of computer systems.
- Develop and manage effective professional working relationships with contractor personnel, co-workers and clients.
- Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.
- Setup computers and install software for various applications and programs.
- Interact with staff on desktop problems and their resolution.
- Network and connect computers within organization to better communication.
- Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems.
• Initial Interview
• Interview with Filipino Manager
• Client's Interview with Japanese
• Job Offer
ACCOUNTING STAFFCIMS INC
*Female *Willing to be assign at Makati *Senior Graduate or Undergraduate are welcome to apply *Flexible *Willing to work monday to friday *Willing to work for 2 to 3 months only
Call Center RepresentativeALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
Be a Customer Service Representative and earn up to 24k a month!
Professional Sales RepresentativeReta Drug
Graduate of any 4 year course or at least 3rd year level/vocational course
On-site NurseSto. Domingo Diagnostic and Medical Center Corp
Nurse require not only treating patients who are sick and injured, but also offering advice and emotional support to patients and their families, taking care of paperwork , helping doctors diagnose patients and providing advice and follow-up care.
Sales RepresentativeLARGA INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS INC
Bachelors Graduate and with experience on sales. Preferably with lead accounts in logistics industry.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .