Japanese Service Delivery Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Taguig
An IT Company that Offers a wide range of software products and services.
Position: Japanese Service Delivery Manager
Location: Taguig City and Cebu
Work Schedule: Dayshift
- Medical Benefits
- Clothing allowance
- Food allowance
- Performance Bonus
- Leaves convertible to cash
- Life Insurance coverage
- Filipino who can speak read & write Japanese
- JLPT N1-N2 Passer or Level
- With working experience in Client Management
- At Least 3 years working experience as Team Leader in BPO/IT or Shared Services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- establish and refine delivery processes. To ensure that each customer or clients gets the same great experience from the initial stage.
- holds all service departments and employees within these teams accountable for carrying out the required processes and tasks and providing great customer service.
- evaluate a customer’s experience against a set of customer satisfaction goals and criteria
- responsible for building partnerships and liaising with team leaders to determine services, the criteria for the delivery of those services, and how to develop solutions to any issues that arise.
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .