LOGISTICS GROUP MANAGER for huge food manufacturing co
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
- Position Summary:
- Plans, directs, organizes, controls and oversees the overall activities of the company’s , inventory
- planning and control, warehousing, and logistics.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- 1. Oversees warehousing activities to ensure proper receipt, recording, storage, and availability of
- the company’s raw materials and finished products when needed/required;
- 2. Oversees logistics activities to ensure proper scheduling and timely dispatch/delivery of the
- company’s finished products to its customers at the least possible cost; also ensures thatm all
- company’s vehicles are properly maintained and in good working condition;
- 3. Plans inventory of raw materials and finished goods by coordinating and liaising with Sales
- Department on their forecasted sales and delivery commitments and with Production
- Department on their production schedules to ensure timely and optimum availability of the
- company’s raw material and finished products when needed;
- 4. Institutes operating policies, systems and procedures to:
- 2.1 Monitor and control operations so that effective corrective actions can be undertaken;
- 2.2 Streamline and align all operations under his area of responsibility with the company’s SAP
- computerized system;
- 2.3 Control and allocated resources effectively to fully utilize all plant assets and manpower
- resources to produce optimal results;
- 5. Establishes targets and program of activities for all departments supervised based on overall
- objectives agreed with the EVP & General Manager;
- 6. Develops innovative systems and processes using modern technologies to improve streamline
- and modernize operations supervised with the goal of achieving ISO, HACCP and GMP
- 7. Develops and institute training programs to motivate and enhance competencies of all
- department heads and staff supervised in order to meet agreed objectives and targets.
- 8. Performs other special projects or tasks which may from time to time be assigned by
- the EVP & General Manager
- · Licensed Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Graduate
- · With 5 years experience in a manufacturing or in handling operations of consumer products
- · Excellent communication skills in English (oral & written)
- · Computer literate
- · Team player
- Hiring Rate : Min Php 75,000.00
- Max Php 90,000.00
MS SQL SpecialistHunter's Hub Incorporated
AngularJS and NodeJS Web DeveloperHunter's Hub Incorporated
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .