NAV Consultant - Senior Level
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Bagumbayan
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review systems and present ideas for improvements
• Work closely with senior developers and customers to produce detailed application design
• Create project plans and timelines
• Work with support teams to deploy the solutions
• Complete other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Assist sales teams with demonstrations and support.
• Provides clients and management with on-going status reports
• Maintain client relationship through delivery of high quality services
• Bachelor degree in Accountancy or relevant course
• Preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA), but not required
• Knowledge of accounting and ERP systems
• At least 3+ years proven track record of successfully implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and effectively meet deadlines.
• Excellent time management/organization skills with attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Proactive approach in communicating project status and project risks to all parties, internal and external.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .