- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Caloocan City
- PHP 15000 - 16000 /Monthly
Work Address : Caloocan Philippines
1. Provide service quality that delights the Customer or WOW the customer.
2. Evaluate the accounts/ company visited and determine strategies to either increase sales volume or generate new leads.
3. Conduct bench marking activities to improve systems and processes related to sales and marketing.
4. Provide information that can be used as marketing tools to improve company presence or image and potentially increase sales.
5. Take a pro-active approach to win the trust of Customers.
6. Build high level of trust, rapport and credibility with existing customers and prospects.
7. Delight the customer by providing after sales service.
8. Regularly update the customers – especially key accounts – on the progress of their orders / purchases.
9. Be proactive bu finding out reasons of rejections and submit reports with analysis and recommendations.
10. Achieve Sales target per month.
11. Implement sales and marketing plans to attain sales targets.
12. Maintain and update database.
13. Design and implement strategies to meet sales target.
14. Serve current accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales targets through effective sales presentation.
15. Be pro-active in sourcing potential business leads and secure new business to attain and/or exceed sales target.
16. Provide effective and efficient professional service and advise to exceed customer's satisfaction.
17. Manage database of prospects, existing customers, and previous customers or inactive accounts.
18. Conduct market research to identify direct and indirect competitors.
19. Conduct competitor's check and submit analysis report to determine the company advantages/disadvantages.
20. Monitor competitive activity and report significant developments.
21. Conduct research studies to increase the volume of sales from existing accounts as deemed necessary or applicable – e.g. Customer A awarded only 30% of their requirements to the Company and 70% awarded to a competitor.
22. Contribute to annual sales and marketing plans.
23. Prepare and submit monthly sales reports as scheduled.
24. Prepare sales order and detailed customer requirements for production; ensure that clear and / or special details are clearly communicated with the production team.
25. Work with Finance to define credit terms. 26. Attend all sales meetings and functions.
Willing to do work field by attending Sales Meeting / Client Meeting
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .