2 Technical Sales Engineer - Paranaque
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Not Specified
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Initiate customer contacts and follow-up on sales to generate new business opportunities
- Meets the required three clients per day
- Manages assigned accounts to ensure client satisfaction and customer support
- Builds and maintains professional, long lasting customer relationship
- Proper keeping of records of transactions of purchase goods and sales
- Acquiring a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Required to prepare various reports surrounding the metrics of sales
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests and sales requests within a specified time
- Preparation of product costing and quotation for client’s reference
- Performs collection activities as required
- Ensure customer receivables are paid on time
- Responsible for finding new accounts meeting with prospective new business clients and managing existing clients
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations and enhancement to generate additional revenue
- Creates business proposals for new existing opportunities
- Gives up-to-date information relating to customer activities
- Identifying new sales opportunities with existing accounts
- Identifying and capturing potential new clients to develop new business opportunities
- Ensure to reach the given target quota for the year
SUBMISSION OF REPORTS
- Prepares and submit weekly forecast to Sales Admin
- Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and yearly forecast on the dateline specifies by Immediate Superior
- Send SMS report every end of client visit to Immediate Superior cc: Sales Admin
- Submit Daily Sales Activity Report every day. Option to submit not later than 7:45 AM of the following business day
ENHANCEMENT AND CONTINOUS LEARNING
- Attend trainings and seminars as required by HR department/Technical department/Sales department
- Continuous learning through web portal of principals or suppliers concerning products and solutions
- Able to conduct product and solution presentation within office or customer premises
REPORTS TO MAINTAIN
- Maintain customer database with the following information:
- Customer organizational chart covering (President, Operation/Logistic Department, Engineering Department, Purchasing Department)
- List of equipment purchased from SPL Tech Corp with purchased order, date of delivery, serial number
- Customer names with their designation, department and contact details (Direct Line, Mobile number, email address and company website)
- Maintain files of records of customer: costing, quotations issued, customer PO segregated on yearly basis
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
2. At least 1 year experience
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Excel , Microsoft Outlook , Microsoft Powerpoint , Microsoft Word
4. Availability for travel : Yes
5. Availability for change of residence : Yes
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .