2 Technical Service Engineer - Paranaque
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Not Specified
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Assigned in product or equipment configuration
- Assigned in product demonstration and testing
- Responsible in the software programs update (both upgrade and downgrade of the software)
- Assigned in equipment delivery and pull-out
- Assigned in conducting the preventive maintenance of equipment to client site
- Conducting end user training with the clients
- Assigned in project deployment in client site
- Oversee and assists contractors’ activity
- Follows standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Performs various duties related to the computer network
DOCUMENTATION AND SUBMISSION OF REPORTS
- Processing of work permit
- Creation and submission of activity report after the activity or on the next business day
- Creation and submission of service report on the activity or on the next business day
- Creation and submission of SMS report every after the activity
- Submission of accomplished Job order after every activity or on the next business day
- Creation and submission of project documents
- Creation and submission of pull out report after the activity
- Creation and reporting of weekly updates
- Creation and submission of weekly itinerary
- Monitoring and updating bitrix report
- Creation and submission of client’s update report
- Creation and submission of design proposal
- Updating the inventory of deployed products to clients
- Responsible for the 24/7 phone support to clients and technical team member
- Responsible for the 24/7 email response
- Coordination with clients to resolve issues or concern regarding the project
- Implementation of project timeline (Grant Chart)
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to clients
- Attends meeting to coordinate issues with the suppliers
- Improving product knowledge
- Study possible new solutions
- Conducting training presentation
- Attends seminar and training for product enhancement
- Supports to other technical member’s account
- Supports to new technical team member
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor's Degree : Engineering (Mechanical), BS EE or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year experience
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word
4. Availability for travel : Yes
5. Availability for change of residence : Yes
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .