2 Technical Service Engineer - Paranaque
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Not Specified
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Assigned in product or equipment configuration
- Assigned in product demonstration and testing
- Responsible in the software programs update (both upgrade and downgrade of the software)
- Assigned in equipment delivery and pull-out
- Assigned in conducting the preventive maintenance of equipment to client site
- Conducting end user training with the clients
- Assigned in project deployment in client site
- Oversee and assists contractors’ activity
- Follows standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Performs various duties related to the computer network
DOCUMENTATION AND SUBMISSION OF REPORTS
- Processing of work permit
- Creation and submission of activity report after the activity or on the next business day
- Creation and submission of service report on the activity or on the next business day
- Creation and submission of SMS report every after the activity
- Submission of accomplished Job order after every activity or on the next business day
- Creation and submission of project documents
- Creation and submission of pull out report after the activity
- Creation and reporting of weekly updates
- Creation and submission of weekly itinerary
- Monitoring and updating bitrix report
- Creation and submission of client’s update report
- Creation and submission of design proposal
- Updating the inventory of deployed products to clients
- Responsible for the 24/7 phone support to clients and technical team member
- Responsible for the 24/7 email response
- Coordination with clients to resolve issues or concern regarding the project
- Implementation of project timeline (Grant Chart)
- Provides prompt and accurate feedback to clients
- Attends meeting to coordinate issues with the suppliers
- Improving product knowledge
- Study possible new solutions
- Conducting training presentation
- Attends seminar and training for product enhancement
- Supports to other technical member’s account
- Supports to new technical team member
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
1. Bachelor's Degree : Engineering (Mechanical), BS EE or equivalent.
2. At least 1 year experience
3. Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word
4. Availability for travel : Yes
5. Availability for change of residence : Yes
Software EngineerArchangel Technologies Inc.
The full Qualifications for the Software Engineer position can be found on the Job Description portion.
Business Systems AnalystArchangel Technologies Inc.
The full Qualifications for the Business Systems Analyst is indicated in the Job Description portion. Thank you.
Sales ExecutiveArchangel Technologies Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: ● Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Marketing, Economics, or any related field. ● Proficient in basic computer programs and ability to create effective presentations to individuals and groups. ● Knowledge of a second language (Cebuano) is often preferred. ● At least 6 months to 1 year of experience. ● Proficient in MS Office with expertise in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Inside Sales RepresentativeCurogram Inc
Business Development AssociateSpeedyCourse.com
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .