- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2345 Osmeña Hiway Malate Manila 3rd Flr. GDD Business Center Brgy 747
-Monitor and update daily status of accounts
-Prepares weekly and monthly report
-Receive and answer phone calls professionally
-Knowledgeable in using Microsoft office
Our services include:
• Facilitation of registration of loan mortgage documents with the Register of Deeds (Real Estate Mortgage, Land Transportation Office (Chattel Mortgage) and other government agencies;
• Litigation and foreclosure services such as:
• Implementation of registration of Certificate of Sale of foreclosed properties within the prescribed period;
• Preparation and filling of petition for extra-judicial foreclosure of mortgage and other papers in connection with same and obtain documents needed in foreclosure (i.e. updated statement of account and demand letter), mailing/delivering copies of petition to opposing parties and coordination with court personnel/sheriff to expedite foreclosure process; where we provide our services on consolidation of ownership of titles.
• Attendance in the Auction Sale for Extra-Judicial Foreclosure to ensure smooth conduct of Auction Sale at the least cost:
• Requisition of payment for Commission on Sale, Real Property Tax & Sheriff’s fee and ensure that all related fees are paid on time so as not to cause any delay;
• Consolidation of Ownership including updating of all taxes related to the properties.
• Transfer of tax declaration; procurement of computation of taxes and clearances.
• Execution writ of possession, preparation of petition of foreclosure and arrangement of publication.
• Credit Investigation and Appraisal Services
• Skip Tracing
• Credit Trainings
• Courier Service
• Consultation service for client’s credit applications (individual and corporate)
• Caretakers for Foreclosed Properties
We can assist you, not just on an organizational level, but also on a strategic level. We ensure continuity, integrity and consistency in our services. Exceptional service and technical expertise coupled with extensive industry knowledge for a service provider for your various credit support services
(3) Account Assistant - (Male or Female)
Qualification - COLLEGE GRADUATE / UNDERGRAD (atleast 2 yrs in college)
Qualified applicants are requested to have a latest resume and NBI clearance
GDD Business Center,
Osmeña Highway, Malate Manila
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .