- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- 10000 - 14000 /
- Must be a graduate in any Business related course (knowledge in Finance or Accounting is an advantage).
- Must have at least a mid level knowledge on all Microsoft Office Applications
- Has an ability to think on his/her feet
- Can communicate well in English
- Can work under minimal or no supervision
- Is available to travel at a short notice
- Fresh Graduates are free to apply
- Dealing with a small number of doors, known as key accounts, or with a larger number of smaller independent retailers.
- Key accounts represent our most important retail customers, The role must ensure you retain those doors because the loss of a key account would represent a significant loss to our turnover and could prove damaging.
- The person will take responsibility for our key accounts.
- Your objective is to increase sales and profitability across all accounts, by focusing on individual retailers.
- Account planning is an important part of the role.
- Set overall revenue and profit targets for each account, with specific targets for individual products.
- Identify doors or individual branches where there are opportunities to increase sales of existing products.
- Highlight opportunities to win business where retailers currently stock competitors’ products.
- Look to offer other product lines outside our core business e.g. beach toys, sun creams, holiday t-shirts, etc.
- You will build strong relationships with account purchasing teams
- Account managers are expected to meet buyers to update them on issues such as new products, promotional campaigns or joint marketing programs.
- To discuss the account stock and delivery requirements and negotiate prices and discounts.
- You will work closely with the different departments such as logistics and accounting to ensure that our doors receive a high standard of service.
- Managers maintain up-to-date records of retailers’ orders, deliveries and returns so that they can deal promptly with any inquiries or issues raised by retailers.
- To build sales, retail account managers work with sales or marketing contacts in retail outlets.
- Formulate a budget to work with the door to advertise or display their products.
- Provide templates for marketing material that doors can customize.
- Plan special promotions in retail outlets to coincide with their company’s own advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Encourage doors to participate in promotions or to increase stock during campaign periods.
- Develop incentive programs.
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .