- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Cebu City)
- 10000 - 14000 /
- Must be a graduate in any Business related course (knowledge in Finance or Accounting is an advantage).
- Must have at least a mid level knowledge on all Microsoft Office Applications
- Has an ability to think on his/her feet
- Can communicate well in English
- Can work under minimal or no supervision
- Is available to travel at a short notice
- Fresh Graduates are free to apply
- Dealing with a small number of doors, known as key accounts, or with a larger number of smaller independent retailers.
- Key accounts represent our most important retail customers, The role must ensure you retain those doors because the loss of a key account would represent a significant loss to our turnover and could prove damaging.
- The person will take responsibility for our key accounts.
- Your objective is to increase sales and profitability across all accounts, by focusing on individual retailers.
- Account planning is an important part of the role.
- Set overall revenue and profit targets for each account, with specific targets for individual products.
- Identify doors or individual branches where there are opportunities to increase sales of existing products.
- Highlight opportunities to win business where retailers currently stock competitors’ products.
- Look to offer other product lines outside our core business e.g. beach toys, sun creams, holiday t-shirts, etc.
- You will build strong relationships with account purchasing teams
- Account managers are expected to meet buyers to update them on issues such as new products, promotional campaigns or joint marketing programs.
- To discuss the account stock and delivery requirements and negotiate prices and discounts.
- You will work closely with the different departments such as logistics and accounting to ensure that our doors receive a high standard of service.
- Managers maintain up-to-date records of retailers’ orders, deliveries and returns so that they can deal promptly with any inquiries or issues raised by retailers.
- To build sales, retail account managers work with sales or marketing contacts in retail outlets.
- Formulate a budget to work with the door to advertise or display their products.
- Provide templates for marketing material that doors can customize.
- Plan special promotions in retail outlets to coincide with their company’s own advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Encourage doors to participate in promotions or to increase stock during campaign periods.
- Develop incentive programs.
Business Development ExecutiveMulti-System Technologies
ForemanHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Male W/ Experience in same field No tattoo W/ experience in mechanic, electrician and welding of truck
Warehouseman for Immediate Hire
Recruitment AssociateQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
Merchandiser - ErmitaFaire Technologies Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .