- Home Based
- Central Luzon- All, Central Visayas- All, Davao- All, Eastern Visayas- All, Northern Mindanao- All, Western Visayas- All, ARMM- All, Bicol Region- All, Calabarzon & Mimaropa- All
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : Manila
Are you talented in, and have experience in sales/account management? Interested in helping a team manage digital campaigns of high quality businesses located in the US and Australia?
If so, we want you for our dynamic team!
If you have experience in consultative sales/account management, this will be the perfect role for you.
We’re looking for highly skilled Account Managers looking to join a high energy, service-oriented team of 50+ on the cutting edge of digital marketing.
QL PTY LTD is an Australian digital agency specializing in online marketing solutions.
We are an industry leader in the online lead generation field providing our clients with digital strategies in the areas of search engine optimization (SEO), Google AdWords & Facebook Ad Management.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our professional, global, first-class team.
Before you apply, you should note that we are only looking for those who are willing to be pushed to constantly grow, can accept constructive criticism, can adapt to a changing environment and are results focused.
Remuneration is a base plus client bonus which you earn every month depending on how many clients you can successfully keep happy.
Full time work, Mondays to Fridays, work hours are 7am - 4pm Manila time.
As an Account Manager, you will build effective and long term relationships with our valuable clients from all over the world and you will help them achieve their business objectives through various personalized online campaigns that we have built for them.
These personalized online campaigns involve a lot of email communication, research, website set up, reports and other administrative work across 7 other departments. At times, you will also get the opportunity to work with the Consultants on strategies to get clients to sign up with us.
If you are someone who would love to be rewarded with the experience of helping businesses all over the world and who:
- Understands that we value client satisfaction
- Has minimum 5 years sales, marketing, account management and/or project management experience
- Has Business acumen
- Has professional and business level English verbal and written communication skills
- Has organizational skills
- Has time management skills
- Is proactive
- Is inquisitive and always wants to learn something new
- Is a Fast learner and quickly adapts to changing priorities without sacrifice for results
- Is a Fast but accurate worker
- Is Detail oriented
- Has Initiative
- Knows how to take ownership and responsibility
- Is a team player
- Has leadership skills
- Has working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint
- Can work well under pressure and thrives in a fast changing environment
- Fast & reliable internet connection
- Has experienced working with Australians and/or Americans
- Are willing to take on tasks and job responsibilities (including special projects and additional leadership responsibilities) that may fall outside the normal job description
- Opportunities for promotion and career progression
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses for retaining clients
- Full training and support will be provided to the successful applicant so you are able to do the job independently
- Be part of a growing company
- Open and flexible management
- Strong supportive team
- Stable company with job security
- Salary: P25,000 - P30,000 / month + Client Bonuses
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPENING, Fill up this online form: " https://goo.gl/forms/ogZvL73i4a2YGo7g1"
Please describe to us your sales/ marketing/ account management and/or project management background. Include the best part of your work and the aspect that you like the least.
Senior Backend DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are in urgent need of a Senior Backend Developer
Senior Front end DeveloperLeandev Incorporated
We are urgently looking for a remote full time Senior Frontend Developer
Service Delivery LeadHunter's Hub Incorporated
Broad and Deep technical background with at least TEN years work experience in a senior service delivery role in the Power Distribution Sector Previous experience of delivering Data Warehouse projects in a Cloudera, Informatica or Talend environment. Big Data project experience is highly desirable IT architecture, infrastructure, and cloud deployment expertise is a plus. PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent Certification is preferred Agile and Scrum Master certifications are desirable
Wireless Network Engineer-EnterpriseHunter's Hub Incorporated
Qualifications and Accreditations: Leading Network equipment providers certification (CISCO, Huawei, Extreme Networks Juniper Networks etc.) highly desirable Network Analysis certification such as Wire Shark Certified Network Analyst (WCNA) Solar Winds Certified Professional is a plus The Open Group TOGAF 9 Certification AWS Certification such as AWS – Cloud Practitioner Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
HADOOP AdministratorHunter's Hub Incorporated
RHCSA (Red Hat Certified System Administrator) is a distinct advantage 1 to 3 Years Kafka Administrator
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .