- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 20000 - 25000 /Monthly
Work Address : 7th Flr. AFPMBAI Bldg. Western Bicutan Taguig City
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Proven work experience as an account manager, key account manager, junior account manager or other relevant experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify potential new clients and business opportunities
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales and technical teams to ensure growth attainment
- Prepare reports on account status
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Close leased line deals and achieve monthly sales target set by management
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .