ACCOUNT PAYABALE STAFF
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasig City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Pasig City
Accounts Payable duties and responsibilities of the job
As a vital team member of the finance team, it’s important that an Accounts Payable job description includes:
• Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
• Maintaining historical records
• Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
• Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
• Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
• Continuing to improve the payment process
Accounts Payable job qualifications and requirements
Whilst a degree isn’t mandatory for an Accounts Payable role, an understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting skills is required. A degree in the following subjects would be beneficial for an Accounts Payable career:
• Finance or Economics
• Business Studies
Admin StaffPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Admin Staff - to give assistance.
Accounting AssistantPeople Link Hr Consulting, Inc.
Assisting the Accounting Management Department
HR AssistantExcel Pro Placement and Services
HR Assistant at Excelpro Placement & Services, Inc.
Insurance Underwriting StaffJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
Will be responsible in insurance underwriting and collecting documents necessary and other payment collectibles.
SEM Search Engine Marketing Specialist777 Spicy-Si Chuan Inc. -Invech Treasure Processing Corp.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in any field.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .