Account Support - Affiliate Marketing
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Purpose of Role:
Provide support to both the Australian Affiliate Team on a variety of tasks, primarily supporting the CPMs, and directly to named clients. The role will focus on account administration including reporting, campaign emails, account hygiene and the integration of new campaigns.
- Platform day to day tasks such as:
- creative uploads
- text link changes
- submission of deals to the APD promo ad feed
- campaign insertion order changes
- affiliate approvals
- Maintain an advertiser’s campaign listing in the APD Performance marketplace
- Updating campaign welcome emails and Insertion Order special terms
- Approval of new affiliates to advertiser campaigns
- Supply data for custom advertiser reports in line with advertiser needs.
- Assist Au team with QBR’s by supplying required data
- Reports on client exposure and performance as requested
- Provide support directly to APD affiliate Key clients assigned to you and action relevant tasks. Work collaboratively with the relevant AU team on each campaign.
- Provide account management to APD low touch client to assist in the running and growth of their campaigns.
- Integration of new campaigns to the APD Performance platform following strict business procedures.
- Ensure correct business processes are followed for campaign closures.
- Complete internal tasks as requested:
- RT/ Tech trouble shooting
- Attend and participate in affiliate team meetings
- Help with ad hoc projects
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management
- Extremely good attention detail
- Experience with online dashboards and tools
- Numerate and analytical minded, mathematics or science studies an advantage
- Reliable, tolerant, determined and deliver a consistent high quality output of work
- Eagerness to learn and proactivity on tasks assigned by AU HQ
- Understanding of digital marketing & online retail
CASHIERSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
- Will be handling the cashier and assisting customers in the store.
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS ASSISTANTSCoreManagement Consultancy Inc.
PROPERTY ADMINPacific Corporation
at least 1 to 2 years experience of being property admin college degree holder
Hotel ManagerPacific Corporation
graduate of related course or equivalent at least 1 to 2 years related experience
Customer service RepresentativeTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .