Account Support - Affiliate Marketing
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Purpose of Role:
Provide support to both the Australian Affiliate Team on a variety of tasks, primarily supporting the CPMs, and directly to named clients. The role will focus on account administration including reporting, campaign emails, account hygiene and the integration of new campaigns.
- Platform day to day tasks such as:
- creative uploads
- text link changes
- submission of deals to the APD promo ad feed
- campaign insertion order changes
- affiliate approvals
- Maintain an advertiser’s campaign listing in the APD Performance marketplace
- Updating campaign welcome emails and Insertion Order special terms
- Approval of new affiliates to advertiser campaigns
- Supply data for custom advertiser reports in line with advertiser needs.
- Assist Au team with QBR’s by supplying required data
- Reports on client exposure and performance as requested
- Provide support directly to APD affiliate Key clients assigned to you and action relevant tasks. Work collaboratively with the relevant AU team on each campaign.
- Provide account management to APD low touch client to assist in the running and growth of their campaigns.
- Integration of new campaigns to the APD Performance platform following strict business procedures.
- Ensure correct business processes are followed for campaign closures.
- Complete internal tasks as requested:
- RT/ Tech trouble shooting
- Attend and participate in affiliate team meetings
- Help with ad hoc projects
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies:
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Advanced knowledge in using Microsoft Excel
- Excellent time management
- Extremely good attention detail
- Experience with online dashboards and tools
- Numerate and analytical minded, mathematics or science studies an advantage
- Reliable, tolerant, determined and deliver a consistent high quality output of work
- Eagerness to learn and proactivity on tasks assigned by AU HQ
- Understanding of digital marketing & online retail
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .