- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Rizal (Other)
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Plant Address: Km 17 Ortigas Ext. Cainta,. Rizal Land Mark: Beside SM East Ortigas near Robinson Cainta,
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Document financial transactions by entering account information
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Provide technical support and advice on management
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures and principles
- Awareness of business trends
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Intermediate understanding of accounting and reporting standards, gaining experience in researching as it relates to accounting issues
PromodiserTimes Trading Co., Inc.
Bubbly, have positive attitude and confident Can express thoughts clearly Atleast High School or Vocational Graduate with Experience as Sales Promodiser
COUNTER CREWWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG
Procurement officerOhcotech Corporation
The position is the point person for purchases and other purchasing scope.
KITCHEN HELPERWonderFoods Inc.
At least HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE , MALE (18-30 YEARS OLD); -With or without experience but experience is advantage -Industrious, Helpful, Neat, Hardworking and Fast learner -Can start as soon as possible -Willing to be assign in SM BALIWAG.
Business Development OfficerProweaver, Inc.
A long and rewarding career waits for you with us! Do YOU have the tenacity to lead? See the ingenious mind of furthering businesses within you? Join our powerhouse Marketing Team now! We are hiring BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .