- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2/Flr Tuscan Bldg, 114 V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
Core duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not meant to be all inclusive:
- Prepares, assists and submits periodic and regular statutory submissions and filings such as but not limited to
- Financial statements,
- Tax returns – VAT, withholding taxes, FBT and income tax
- Business permits and accreditations
- Monthly close of books of accounts including preparation of management accounts and relevant supporting schedules
- Liaise with auditors and examiners
- Familiarity with current practices and rules on taxes, and accounting (PFRS for SMEs)
- Review and validates all accounting and financial documents
- Recommends and prepares accounting and control policies & procedures
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are strictly followed and observed
- Supervises and guides accounting staff by setting and coordinating their activities and review their assigned deliverables
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of all GL accounts. Any discrepancies are identified and fully accounted
- Responsible for security of financial & accounting information and back-ups. Ensures compliance with statutory requirements on retention of records.
- Prepare, check and validate all payments and its related supporting documents
- Ensures confidentiality of all records and information
- A good team player with the department and with the organization
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent references
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and ADP.
- Strong preference given for candidates with experience in the following: Trams, IAR, SharedHR, and iPay.
- With Experience in F/S Reporting, Licensing & BIR Reporting
Electromechancal EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 30 - 45 years old > College Graduate
Domestic HelperStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 50 years old > Primary Level
General NurseStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 38 years old > Has 2 or more working experience in Clinics or Hospitals
Staff NurseStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 38 years old > With 2 and more work experience in Clinics or Hospitals
Jr Mobile DeveloperAVANZA, INC.
The role requires to design and build applications for the Android/iOS platforms.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .