- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2/Flr Tuscan Bldg, 114 V.A. Rufino St, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila
Core duties and responsibilities include the following, but are not meant to be all inclusive:
- Prepares, assists and submits periodic and regular statutory submissions and filings such as but not limited to
- Financial statements,
- Tax returns – VAT, withholding taxes, FBT and income tax
- Business permits and accreditations
- Monthly close of books of accounts including preparation of management accounts and relevant supporting schedules
- Liaise with auditors and examiners
- Familiarity with current practices and rules on taxes, and accounting (PFRS for SMEs)
- Review and validates all accounting and financial documents
- Recommends and prepares accounting and control policies & procedures
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are strictly followed and observed
- Supervises and guides accounting staff by setting and coordinating their activities and review their assigned deliverables
- Responsible for the monthly reconciliation of all GL accounts. Any discrepancies are identified and fully accounted
- Responsible for security of financial & accounting information and back-ups. Ensures compliance with statutory requirements on retention of records.
- Prepare, check and validate all payments and its related supporting documents
- Ensures confidentiality of all records and information
- A good team player with the department and with the organization
- Performs other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience, preferably in the travel industry.
- Superb organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent references
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and ADP.
- Strong preference given for candidates with experience in the following: Trams, IAR, SharedHR, and iPay.
- With Experience in F/S Reporting, Licensing & BIR Reporting
Computer ProgrammerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of Computer Science or any Computer Courses With at least 1-2 years of work experience in Sales earned from Metal Industry or Logistics Company.
Infusionsoft ExpertGlobal Teams
Knows Infusionsoft application
Senior Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of a Senior Implementation Specialist to oversee the delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have effective communication skills and the ability to influence people. They must also possess effective business correspondence writing skills.
Associate Implementation SpecialistDBA Global Shared Services Inc
We are in need of an Associate Implementation Specialist to assist in the documentation, delivery, training, and implementation of the Change Management Plan and Process. Candidates must have entry level skills in business correspondence writing. They must also be skilled in public speaking and proficient in using MS Office Software.
HR ManagerToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Must be a graduate of BS Psychology. With at least 8 - 10 years of HR related working experience. Has strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Has good communication and writing skills. Must have initiative, strong analytical and decision making skills, can think out of the box to solve problems and address conflicts. Must be amenable to work in Calamba, Laguna. Can start work ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .