- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
- Perform general accounting.
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of accounts and compile data and reports for budget preparation.
- Update and maintain accounting journals and ledgers to keep track of financial transactions.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Verify invoices and billing statements.
- Handle petty cash and preparation of vouchers.
- Prepare payroll and ensure compliance of government reportorial requirements such as tax returns, SSS, Pag-Ibig and Philhealth remittances.
Human ResourcesNarca Construction Services
specialists are responsible for recruiting, screening, interviewing and placing workers. They may also handle employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training.
Recruitment OfficerOhcotech Corporation
This position is the point person of recruitment requisitions.
WAREHOUSEMANFast Unimerchants Incorporated
Responsible for the strict implementation of the good warehousing practices and the appropriate warehouse controls in order to safeguard and maintain all warehouse assets while ensuring daily operations of the warehouse
BARISTAGongcha Philippines Inc.
Gong Cha Philippines Inc. is looking for hard working, passionate and vibrant milk tea lover to join our growing team.
BaristaGongcha Philippines Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .