- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- PHP 35000 - 40000 /Monthly
Duties & Responsibilities
Conduct, supervise, and manage real estate development project and transactions as well as project
financing for residence & commercial real estate projects.
Reviews all external and internal transactions, agreements and other documents of the company to
ensure the Company’s rights and interests are protected, and risks exposure and liabilities are eliminated,
if not minimized.
Review accounting related documents and provides advice as needed by all the Dept. of the company.
Supervision of company’s accounting transactions and provides recommendations to the Management.
Monitors assigned accounts and keeps the management status update
Ensures company’s compliance with relevant laws, generally accepted accounting principles, and
company obligations arising from licenses, laws and contracts.
Maintains organized filing of all accounting documents.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .