ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT for huge laundry chain
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : san juan
The Accounting Assistant will report to Admin and Accounting head and Managing Director
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursements forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Prepare and gain approval for POs.
- Scan, file and log accounting documents.
- Handle cash receipts and prepare statement of accounts.
- Assist the accounting and Admin Head.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy.
- Atleast 1 year experience as an Accounting Assistant/Book keeping experience.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills.
Send resume to
ElectricianStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > At least Vocational Short Course Certificate
PlumberStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > Secondary Graduate
Electromecahnical TechnicianStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > At least College Level
Electromechancal EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 30 - 45 years old > College Graduate
Domestic HelperStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 50 years old > Primary Level
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .