Accounting Assistant Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati City
· Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
· Ensuring store schedules and objectives are met by employees
· Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
· Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
· Monitor and maintain inventory
· Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
· Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
· Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
· Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
· Suggest sales training programs and techniques
· Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
· Handle complaints from customers
· Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
· Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable
· Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
· Act as our representative and set an example for our staff
Graphic DesignerDesign Pickle
FRIENDLY, POSITIVE attitude! Team player! Experience with handling clients. Strong attention to detail. Proficient in written English. Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign Graphic design experience
Inventory AnalystParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Experience with databases and spreadsheets. Good computer skills. Strong analytical, time management, and problem-solving skills. Excellent attention to detail, maths, and multi-tasking skills.
Recruitment AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology or equivalent • Female, 24-30 years old • Preferably with 6 months and up experience in end to end recruitment • Good interpersonal and time management skills • Can work with minimal supervision • Can start ASAP • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
Accounting AssociatePresam PCGSI ( Presam Construction & General Services Inc)
• Candidate must be a Bachelor’s/College degreet of Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent • Ability to manage multiple functions in a flexible manner with minimal supervision • With Experience in Posting or receipts in Excel and Quick books, Billing/Invoice, Budget Request, SSS, Pag-ibig, Philhealth and BIR Matters. • Preferably a resident of Cainta Rizal or nearby areas
HR COORDINATORParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
Male/Female, graduate of 4 year course willing to be assign in a construction site.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .