Accounting Assistant Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Makati City
· Assisting the manager in organizing, planning and implementing strategy.
· Ensuring store schedules and objectives are met by employees
· Coordinate daily customer service operations (e.g. sales processes, orders and payments)
· Track the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual objectives
· Monitor and maintain inventory
· Evaluate employee performance and identify hiring and training needs
· Supervise and motivate staff to perform their best
· Coach and support new and existing Sales Associates
· Monitor retail operating costs, budgets and resources
· Suggest sales training programs and techniques
· Communicate with clients and evaluate their needs
· Analyze consumer behavior and adjust product positioning
· Handle complaints from customers
· Create reports, analyze and interpret retail data, like revenues, expenses and competition
· Conduct regular audits to ensure the store is functionable and presentable
· Make sure all employees adhere to company’s policies and guidelines
· Act as our representative and set an example for our staff
BellmanArmada Hotel Manila
Bellman will be assigned in Concierge. He also acts as Valet Parker. Bellman should be holder of Driver's License Rest. 1,2 Professional and knows how to drive automatic and manual vehicles
Accounts Receivable OfficerArmada Hotel Manila
Accounts Receivable Officer is open for BS Accountancy course graduate. Atleast one (1) year related work experience.
Purchasing AssistantArmada Hotel Manila
Fresh graduates under BS Accountancy course or equivalent are welcome to apply.
Call Center RepresentativeePerformax Contact Centers Corp
We are looking for full-time customer service
Credit and Collection OfficerCarryboy Phil., Inc.
Closely monitor the aging of payment receivables and ensure that receivables are monetized.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .