- Full Time
- Calabarzon & Mimaropa- Laguna (Sta.Rosa City)
- PHP 10000 - 11000 /Monthly
Work Address : Unit A1 B3 L4 Meridian industrial Complex Brgy Macabling Sta Rosa Laguna
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains and makes necessary adjustments to various records and/or logs such as journals, payroll/ time reports, or property records.
- Verifies amounts and codes on various forms for accuracy.
- Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices..
- Verifies statement items and totals with department records.
- Reconciles simple bank statements or department records.
- Makes and checks necessary calculations.
- Answers inquiries regarding work being performed.
- Prepares forms or encodes materials for data input.
- Prepares or checks invoices, requisitions and other documents for processing; encodes and obtains approval when necessary.
- Compiles routine numerical information for report purposes by hand or by running routine recurring reports on internal computer records.
- Perform clerical duties such as sorting mail, filing and typing, operates variety of general office equipment.
- Ensure effective accounting procedures
- Provides accurate financial information of all company transactions
- Updates and maintains subsidiary ledgers for operating expenses
- Prepares financial statements of the company; ensures in meeting monthly financial statements.
- Preparing and Filling of Government remittances
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents
- Informs and notifies the Manager about due dates on invoices and makes sure invoices are submitted for approval at least 7 business days before the due date to ensure timely payment.
- Perform other duties and business projects as assigned by the manager
- Timely recording of all payable transactions, including verification and accuracy of GL
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree Accountancy/Accounting Technology or equivalent.
- Preferably with background in accounting management
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in computer applications
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Trustworthy and with good working attitude.
MASSAGE THERAPISTBreezy Valley Spa Inc
18-35 years old and experienced in massages good looking and pleasing personality Willing to be trained on new massage sequences NCII OR DOH LICENSED APPLICANTS WILL BE AN EDGE
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .