- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- 15000 - 30000 /
- To calculate payroll based on DTR every payroll cutoff
- To compute for the summary of DTR for all employees
- To verify of DTR including overtime and leave monitoring
- To process payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and entering data
- To update of payroll records
- To prepare final pay computation of resigned employees
- To monitor employee loans applied through the company
- To answer employees’ payroll concerns clearly
- To maintain, update, and store the payroll records and files with high fidelity and security
- To provide assistance to employees regarding government-mandated benefits (application of loans, posting of payments)
- To process BIR-related activities (transfer of RDO and update of employer information), release of 2316 forms and tax refund
- To provide details for the update of alpha list
- To process and monitor reimbursements (payment, purchase requests) and liquidation
- Responsible for handling of cash for reimbursements and payment requests
- In-charge with coming up of new ideas for improvement of the current processes within own area
- Ad-hoc tasks as may be assigned from time to time
- Participating in HR group projects, activities and companywide programs as required
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
POOLING POSITION - CSR VOICEiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .