- Full Time
- PHP 16000 - 18000 /Monthly
The candidate will be working under Finance and Accounting group and will be responsible for delivery of Finance and Accounting activities related to Accounts Payable/ Receivable, Auditing tasks and General Accounting.
· Assist accountants and auditors with bookkeeping, clerical duties, and managing accounts.
· Resolve outstanding payments through communication with departments, vendors, and clients.
· Responsible for check request payment and check preparation.
· Process, record, and pay invoices, bills, and other transactions.
· Prepare reconciliation such as bank reconciliations, account statement reconciliations to sub ledgers and intercompany reconciliation.
· Prepare set of detailed records and files to document financial transactions such as fixed assets, loans, recurring entries and other journal entries.
· Record fiscal transactions, balancing and reconciling accounts.
· Monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities.
· Preparing statutory accounts.
· Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct.
· Managing petty cash transactions.