- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 18000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2F Ore Central Bldg 31st St. Cor. 9th Ave. BGC, Taguig City
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises Billing and Disbursement Assistant/s and ensures that they perform and behave in accordance with the company’s policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Provides on-the-job training to Billing and Disbursement Assistant/s, if and when necessary.
- Ensures that data inputted into the system are accurate in compliance with company’s policy on data integrity.
- Ensures compliance of Billing and Disbursement Unit with company’s policies and guidelines on data confidentiality and privacy.
- Resolves any issue or concern raised by his/her staff which may entail coordination with other Units/Departments or escalation to Management.
- Serves as back-up to Finance Officer and Asset and Inventory Control Coordinator when “on leave or day-off” or as directed by Management.
- Prepares Accounts Receivable Monitoring/Aging Report, Credit Card Collection Reconciliation Report, Reconciliation of Cash and Check Collection vs Bank Deposit, Disbursement Report, Official Receipts Validation Report, and other reports as may be prescribed by Management.
- Constantly reviews Billing and Disbursement processes to see if there are areas needing improvement/s and submits appropriate recommendation/s to Management.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by Management.
- Responsible for the performance/delivery of the following Billing tasks:
- Prepares billing documents completely, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Issues an Official Receipt for every collection, in line with the company’s guidelines on turnaround time, and must be thoroughly checked for accuracy and completeness before releasing to the client.
- At the end of the day, renders a report showing full accounting of cash and check collections.
- For credit card payments, submits settlement as part of end-of-day processing or noon time and end of day, if Management directs settlement to be done twice a day.
- For clients under Corporate, Insurance and HMO arrangements, scans and transmits billing documents within five to fifteen working days from date of visit or, if applicable, according to the terms of Contract or Memorandum of Agreement (MOA).
- Collects diligently on or before due dates, amounts due from corporate clients, Insurance Companies and HMOs.
- Ensures that Billing/Receipting post is always manned during official working hours.
- Conducts physical count of unused Official Receipt booklets at least once in two weeks (every 10th and 20th of the month) , for timely re-ordering as soon as quantity reaches re-order level.
- Perform Cash Receipts and Accounts Receivable validation in system every 1st week of the month.
- Responsible for the performance/delivery of the following Disbursement tasks:
- a)Maintains vendor’s data in the system ensuring that the correct TIN is encoded and available before transacting business with the vendor.
- b) Prepares Accounts Payable Voucher based on approved payment request, complete with supporting documents that are fully compliant with the BIR. This includes verifying that Official Receipts, Invoices and Collection Receipts have valid ATPs.
- c) Prepares Check Voucher and Check based on approved Accounts Payable Voucher and verified supporting documents.
- d) Sees to it that petty cash withdrawals are duly approved by authorized officers of the company and intended for reasonable/acceptable business expenses.
- e) Ensures that GL code/s and Transaction Particulars in the Accounts Payable Voucher, Check Voucher and Petty Cash Voucher are accurate and complete and fully compliant with the BIR.
- f) Prepares BIR Form 2307.
- g) Ensures that the CHECK and Form 2307 data are in order, and the Check is received by the payee himself/herself or his/her duly authorized representative/collector. Form 2307 may be released along with the check as long as the supporting documents are in order.
- h) Ensures that the vendor/authorized representative issues Official Receipt or Invoice with Collection Receipt to Centre Medicale Internationale Inc., in exchange for Check released.
- i) Sees to it that Cash Advances are properly liquidated within 10 days from date of disbursement of Cash or Check.
- j) Monitors Petty Cash balance for timely replenishment.
- k) Submits schedule of Checks for release to VP Finance/Finance Officer, two weeks in advance.
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
Operations ManagerGlobal Teams
Highly organized Good communicator Methodical Analytical Detail-oriented Great computer skills Good understanding of cloud-based software
HR AssistantDiliman Doctors Hospital Inc.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent. At least 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
DB2 DBA - MFWeScout Inc
At least 5 Years of progressive expertise in Database Administration Ability to craft and alter of DB2 object according to custom's requirement (Ex: Database, Table space, Table, Index, etc)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .