- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others)
- PHP 30000 - 40000 /Monthly
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets ,reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- CPA is an advantage but not required.
- With at least 4- 5 years experience in supervisory or managerial position as Accounting Head.
- With management and leadership, posses good disposition in coaching and mentoring.
- Can adapt standard accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledgeable in taxation and can generate financial statements.
- A very good team player and positive disposition.
TellerDencom Consultancy & Manpower Services
Accounting AssistantSquare Meter Trading & Construction Corp.
Solutions ArchitectWeScout Inc
• Must have at least 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing core route/switch and WAN networks in accordance with industry best practices • Experienced with logical design models (L2/L3, VPC, VDC, Datacenter Zones, Spanning tree, VFR, VTP, VLANs, physical cabling). • Certification in CCIE R&S is a MUST.
Head of Accounting & FinanceZC Kings Manpower and Janitorial Services Cooperative
•Bachelor’s Degree Graduate •Administrative and Managerial experience •Strong knowledge of Accounting & Finance principles •In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping •Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management •Solid analytical and decision-making skills •Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models •Willing to work in Parañaque City •Willing to do extended working hours, weekends and holidays (if and when needed)
IT EngineerWeScout Inc
• Graduate of a 4-year Information Technology & Computer-related courses • At least two (2) years work-related experience • Japanese speaker (N3 to mid-level fluency) is a Must • Customer-oriented, exudes a positive disposition and attitude even when faced with challenges • Computer literate • Salary is open
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .