- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others)
- PHP 30000 - 40000 /Monthly
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets ,reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- CPA is an advantage but not required.
- With at least 4- 5 years experience in supervisory or managerial position as Accounting Head.
- With management and leadership, posses good disposition in coaching and mentoring.
- Can adapt standard accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledgeable in taxation and can generate financial statements.
- A very good team player and positive disposition.
Inside Sales RepresentativePNI Business Solutions Inc.
Qualifications: ✅ 4 year degree or 4 years in an inside sales, marketing, or like environment ✅ One must pass our online assessment tests ✅ We need the brightest and best English speaking people ✅ Hard sellers preferred
Network AdministratoriStaff Solutions Inc.
At least 3 years of experience, preferably in a BPO setting. Expertise in PFSense Firewall and network monitoring tools (Cacti and PingPlotter). Expertise in Network Attached Storage (NAS) (Synology and FreeNAS). Experience in Windows and Linux servers.
Sales AssistantBestOrganic Corporation
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management or equivalent courses; • 1-2 years' experience in sales • Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing • Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills • Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills • Knowledge of data analysis and report writing • The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures • Willing to be on a commission-based for 3 months
Assistant Sales ManagerBestOrganic Corporation
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Business Administration, or related field - 3-5 years' experience in MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING INDUSTRY (such as Amway Global, USANA, UNO, Frontrow, NU Skin, and alike) - Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing - Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills - Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills - The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures - Can start ASAP
Salesforce Project ManagerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .