- Full Time
- Central Visayas- Cebu (Others)
- PHP 30000 - 40000 /Monthly
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accomplishes accounting human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets ,reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
- CPA is an advantage but not required.
- With at least 4- 5 years experience in supervisory or managerial position as Accounting Head.
- With management and leadership, posses good disposition in coaching and mentoring.
- Can adapt standard accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledgeable in taxation and can generate financial statements.
- A very good team player and positive disposition.
Web DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Graduate of B.S Information Technology or any related course Expert in C#.Net / ASP.Net / Crystal Reports Expert in MS SQL database Advance knowledge on the following programming language: o Java Script o JQuery Knowledgeable on the following programming tools / framework: o Model View Controller (MVC) Framework Excellent in oral and written communication skills Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
SQL DeveloperGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualifications: - Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field. - Extensive data warehouse engineering experience. - Strong SQL experience across Microsoft SQL BI Tool (SQL DB and SSIS) - At least 4 years solid experience using MS SQL (preferably MS SQL 2012/2017 or later version) - In depth knowledge T-SQL, data management and data processing. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skill with attention to details and structured approach to testing.
System AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Qualification: 1. Systems Analyst/Business Analyst 2. With ERP Implementation experience 3. Mid to Senior level 4. Oracle Fusion experience is a plus
QA AnalystGlobal Quest Consulting Group
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent. With at least 1-2 years experience We provide HMO, and competitive salary Workload balance and career growth Can start ASAP Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
Web DeveloperChanz IT Business Solutions Inc
As a UI / UX Web Designer, your job is to create amazing experiences for client’s users. You will have to translate client’s requirements into interaction flows, and functional modern and professional user interfaces.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .