- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Philippine Axa Life Centre, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Provide management general leadership, financial planning, control, direction to maintaining statistical and financial records and accountability for the financial performance of the Company.
Working on issues related to making sound business choices and in charge of the day-to-day internal business’s financial functions for multiple highly complex programs.
- Provide a professional, advisory and executive support service to management to assist in meeting the strategic goals of the Company.
- Prepare and submit reports that are concise, comprehensive, accurate and timely.
- Evaluate the impact of business decisions where necessary.
- Liaise with the key personnel regarding potential opportunities and threats so as to be proactive in addressing changes in the business environment.
- Practice effective balance sheet management and ensure reconciliation’s are completed monthly.
- Practice effective cash flow management and communicate all significant cash flows to the Management on a regular basis.
- Manage, maintain and develop the company's data processing systems.
- Participate in the preparation of the Strategic Business and Operating Plans.
- Assist in developing key personnel so that they may take more responsibility for forecasting their department's operating and financial performance.
- In conjunction with the management, is responsible for compliance with Relevant contractual and legal obligations accounting policies.
- Manage the preparation and presentation of company's accounting reports. This includes all financial reports, operating budgets, cash flows and financial forecasts.
- Responsible for any financial requests/duties as may be requested from management
- Responsible for any financial requests as may be required by management.
- Contribute to the senior management group on long range strategies and business plans. This includes supporting the financial goals of the company.
- Provide support and advice to the department managers to meet bottom line objectives.
- Advice on strategies aimed at cost minimization and maximization of revenue opportunities.
- The Management and department managers are kept adequately informed on a timely basis of all potential soft/hard spots.
- Deviations of Company policies and procedures are reported to the Management.
- Review and monitor internal controls within the company.
- Conduct development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career patching.
- Implement and maintain training systems to ensure that associates have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare work schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines
- Oversee the selection and appointment of new associates within the department.
- Conduct regular staff meetings to keep all associates informed.
- Ensure compliance of mandated health and safety requirements within the workplace.
- Implement opportunities for quality Team Building.
- Ensure that all associates comply with the grooming and uniform standards.
- Comply with all Company Standards and Procedures.
- Actively promote a work environment which cares for customers and associates alike.
- The Accounting manager must report to work on time in a consistent manner
- The Accounting Manager must be timely in the submission of Financial reports, Profit and Loss and other related reports needed by Management
- The Accounting Manager is expected to contribute initiative to further a positive work environment in the department and the company in general.
Job Type / Category
This is a direct hire position and our company is a property developer. We have a compressed work week with working days Monday to Friday.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy,
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 5 years experience as Assistant Accounting Manager or Accounting Manager in the construction/real estate development industry
- With good communication skills; team player and can adapt to certain company culture.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Adaptable to changes, and able to lead, motivate and coach the team in driving Company's Vision
- Effective written and oral communication, organizational capabilities, critical thinking, and a team first attitude.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)and accounting software/system; knowledge in SAP is an advantage
- Must be proficient with Tagalog and English language
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .