- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- 20000 - 30000 /
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, implement and oversee overall accounting strategy
- Oversee accounting daily opperations
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyse accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standartds
- Recruit and hire new employees
- Train new employees
- Perform and oversee annual audits
- Provide recommendations
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Prepare and present KPIs to stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience as an Accounting Manager
- Excellent computer skills on MS Office
- Excellent knowledge and experience with accounting software and databases
- Ability to multi task
- Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- Must be CPA licence holder
Salary: Php20,000.00 to Php30,000.00 /month
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .