- Full Time
- Central Luzon- Pampanga (Others)
- 15000 - 16500 /
- Computer literate, efficient, highly organized, and keen to details.
- Flexible team player
- Must be at least a graduate of Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in the related field, preferably on officer level
- Must be familiar with Financial Management; Taxation, F/S preparation, General Accounting, Cost Accounting, Budget preparation, Receivables and Payables.
- Can work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Maintains records through filling, retrieval, retention, storage and updating
- Assist in preparation of government reports ( BIR, SSS, PHIC and HDMF ), subsidiary ledgers and monthly book of accounts
- Checks summary of monthly supplies, reimbursement of expenses and liquidations
- Performs activities relative to payroll process which includes computation, preparation of payslips and distribution
- Prepares statement of accounts, sales invoice and official receipts, checks, corresponding vouchers and telegraphic bank transfers
- Performs other functions as may be required or determined by the Company from time to time.
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .