- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 145 Yakal Street san Antonio Village Makati City
- Prepare templates from various data sources for uploading to Xero.
- Provide data entry work on various occasions where uploading or automation is not available.
- Automate or increase the efficiency of existing processes.
- Work with client data, and create best practices and procedures.
- Support the management team and other internal customers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data.
- Continuous quality improvement of data collection methods and analysis for efficiency and process streamlining purposes.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, staff training programs, supervisory sessions, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested.
- Adhere to company and client policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Doesn’t mind the repetitive nature of work that needs to be done on a regular basis such as:
- Preparing Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Payroll Processing.
- Bills and Invoice Processing.
- Answering and providing an effective solution on client’s queries and/or concerns.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, or related fields.
- Preferably BS Accountancy and BS Accounting Technology Graduate.
- Bookkeeping and financial accounting skills, preferred but not required.
- Strong skills in data analysis and reconciliation procedures.
- Experience servicing United States businesses is a huge plus.
- Strong command and use of MS Office Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow.
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in using any accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks, and SAP, preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to learn, document, and share knowledge about various business processes.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Full-Time Job.
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break).
- Work schedules shall follow US hours / Asia Pacific and holidays or as determined necessary by management depending on Market assignment.
- Fix weekends off.
ServiceNow EngineerWeScout Inc
Warehouse OfficerMetro Pacific Iloilo Water, Inc.
ManagerPNC Garnet Property Holdings Corporation
JUNIOR WEB DEVELOPERDAV.IO (Davao International Outsourcing)
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
Warranty ProcessorJAC Automobile Int'l. Phils. Inc.
- Graduate of 4-year course in Automotive or related courses - Computer literate and familiar in MS Office. - With basic knowledge as Auto Mechanic. - Experience in Euro 4 computer based engine is an advantage. - Willing to be assigned in Cavite City. - With good interpersonal skills.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .