- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 145 Yakal Street san Antonio Village Makati City
- Prepare templates from various data sources for uploading to Xero.
- Provide data entry work on various occasions where uploading or automation is not available.
- Automate or increase the efficiency of existing processes.
- Work with client data, and create best practices and procedures.
- Support the management team and other internal customers to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data.
- Continuous quality improvement of data collection methods and analysis for efficiency and process streamlining purposes.
- Participate in regular staff meetings, staff training programs, supervisory sessions, and accept the responsibility for aiding the development of positive team relationships as requested.
- Adhere to company and client policy, procedures and the professional code of ethics.
- Doesn’t mind the repetitive nature of work that needs to be done on a regular basis such as:
- Preparing Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Payroll Processing.
- Bills and Invoice Processing.
- Answering and providing an effective solution on client’s queries and/or concerns.
- Performs other duties as required.
- A Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Accounting Technology, Information Technology, Information Systems, Business, or related fields.
- Preferably BS Accountancy and BS Accounting Technology Graduate.
- Bookkeeping and financial accounting skills, preferred but not required.
- Strong skills in data analysis and reconciliation procedures.
- Experience servicing United States businesses is a huge plus.
- Strong command and use of MS Office Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow.
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledgeable in using any accounting systems such as Xero, QuickBooks, and SAP, preferred but not required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to learn, document, and share knowledge about various business processes.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of focus, task-oriented, nonjudgmental, open personal qualities, clear sense of boundaries.
- A strong sense of and respect for confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Full-Time Job.
- 9 hours shift (8 working hours + 1 hour Lunch Break).
- Work schedules shall follow US hours / Asia Pacific and holidays or as determined necessary by management depending on Market assignment.
- Fix weekends off.
RiderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• At least High School Graduate • Valid driving license (rest 12) • Knows how to drive motorcycle • Flexible in location
Financial Account AgentVCC Link, Inc.
High School Graduate / Senior High Graduate - 1 YR BPO Experience • College Graduate / Vocational Graduate – With or Without Experience • English Communication Skills • Detail oriented with a strong ability to work in a fast paced environment. • Must be in a legal age
DriverSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• At least High School Graduate • Valid driving license (rest 123) • Knows how to drive close van • Flexible in location
CookSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
• Experience at least 6 months’ work experience in a Fast-food or restaurant • At least High School Graduate • At least 5’4 in height • Flexible and with pleasing personality • Willing to undergo training • Willing to be assigned in different locations
Customer Service AgentVCC Link, Inc.
• At least High School Graduate • With or without experience • Good communication skills. • Must be in a legal age • Willing to work in shifting schedules • Amenable to work in Cubao, Quezon City
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .