ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR - CPA
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Pasay City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 2225 Tolentino St. Pasay City
The Supervising Accountant is primarily responsible for overseeing the implementation of the company's accounting policies, procedures and practices
- Graduate of BS in Accountancy; Candidate must be a Certified Public Accountant
- With at least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required in this position.
- Must be well-versed with all facets of accounting, taxation and finance.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, understanding the overall financial picture of the Company.
- Demonstrates ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects.
- Must possess knowledge in accounting software application.
- A work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations.
- Good supervision and communications skills – written & verbal
- Willing to be assigned in Pasay City
We are a company with strong manufacturing presence in Asia. An engaging and rewarding career starts here!
Program AssociateInternational Development Law Organization (IDLO)
University degree in Law or a similar field is required. Excellent written/verbal communication skills Strong interpersonal & organizational skills, ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines & to respond timely to queries and provide feedback Sound computer skills Word/Excel Willingness to travel w/n the country Familiarity with the PH legal system and rule of law and CPD is an advantage https://www.impactpool.org/jobs/585208
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
We urgently need a seasoned and creative Copywriter to join our remote team to write clear and concise copy for ads, publications, and websites. Your words will inform and engage target audiences.
Associate Cost EstimatorDBA Global Shared Services Inc
DBA Global Shared Services, Inc. is a premium Business Outsource Provider (BPO) to the Australian, North American and UK markets and a XERO certified. We are constantly searching for talented, professional and creative people. If you believe you can be a part of a highly-dynamic team and can contribute to the firm’s success, we are interested in hearing from you.
Electronics TechnicianCentricus Corp
High School or Vocational Course graduate • Reporting location at Chino Roces Corner Barasoain Street Barangay Olympia Makati City • Willing to work in a field work setting (OTB Stations) • Comfortable working in a team and independently • With driver’s license(atleast with Restriction 1 Code) • Knows how to drive motorcycle(semi-automatic)
Warehouse StaffCentricus Corp
College graduate of ANY course Preferably with at least 1 year work experience in the same field Fresh graduates are welcome to apply - Training will be provided
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .