- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 20000 - 25000 /
1. Receiving Request for check Preparation
- Reviews purchase documentation for completeness and compliance with policies, procedures, and process disbursements to appropriate vendor.
- Thorough checking and timely processing of RCP.
- Ensuring accuracy of computation.
- Accurate and complete processing of payment to suppliers, contributor, refunds, and expenses.
2. Preparation of Check Vouchers (CV) and Checks
- Preparation of CV according to voucher number and check number.
- Ensuring all entries is accurate.
- Organizing filling of CVs and checks that were released.
- Answers queries of stakeholders and suppliers and resolve issues within target period.
- Monitoring of Government payments (i.e. BIT, SSS, HDMF, Phil health).
- Preparation of BIR form 2550-M, Summary List of Sales, and Purchases and payment as well.
- Checking Supplies Inventory.
- Ensure all collections are deposited online.
- Perform duties from time to time.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/ Bar/Professional License Exam), Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill/s: Computer Literate, Analytical, Numerical, Accounts Reconciliation.
- At least 5 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bonifacio Global City.
- Preferably Supervisor/5 years & up experienced employees specializing in Finance- General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Medical TranscriptionistsRMS Solutions Inc
Network Security Specialist - SOC L2 SpecialistTotal Information Management
-Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 3-5 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification: CCNA Routing & Switching, CCNA Wireless,CCNA CyberOps, CompTIA Security+ , CompTIA CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst), EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator, EC Council: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), ITIL, Linux & Windows Admin
Network Security Specialist - SOC L1 AnalystTotal Information Management
REQUIREMENTS: -Must be a graduate of Computer Studies/Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Electronics Engineering or equivalent -Have at least 1-2 years working experience in a SOC Operations environment. -At least 1 significant certification -Basic understanding and knowledge of any of the following areas (systems, network, security, and cloud).
Senior Web DesignerThomas Digital
Conceptualize creative ideas. • Tests and improves the design of the website. • Establish design guidelines and standards. • Designs visual imagery and ensures that they are in line with branding. • Works with different content management systems. • Communicates design ideas using process flows, site maps and wireframes. • Incorporates functionalities and features into website. • Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure.
CopywriterAcha Company Limited
Working Hours 🔹 Monday to Friday from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Bangkok time. . Duties and Responsibilities ▪Write a clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice and style ▪Assisting in all aspects to create cohesive, accurate content. ▪Conduct high-quality research and interviews ▪Edit and proofread articles ▪Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach ▪Source images and other content ▪Manage a team of copywriters
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .