- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ground Floor Octo Arts Building 2 No. 108 Panay Avenue, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City
Authorities & Responsibilities:
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Review balance sheets, general ledger accounts, and income statement schedules
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Management
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree preferable Accountancy
- Must have valid CPA License
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel or any Accounting software is an advantage
- Must be proactive, can handle/work under pressure and willing to extend work hours, if needed
Must be trustworthy, honest and reliable
ACCOUNTING SUPERVISORFineco Management Corp
General Accounting Supervisor Responsible in the initial preparation of Financial Statements with corresponding schedule of accounts and supports the department head in managing the team and its reportorial responsibilities.
DATA ANALYSTFineco Management Corp
Oversees and supervises IT support operations, ensures the smooth implementation of existing internal IT systems and supervises the data entry operations and requirements of the Operations department.
Sales EngineerAlcon Philippines Technologies and Solutions Inc.
Responsibilities: Promote and sell the company’s product and services. Maintain good relationship with customers by providing information, support and guidance. Identifies prospective clients and develops relationships for business opportunities
DESIGN AND ESTIMATES ENGINEERAlcon Philippines Technologies and Solutions Inc.
Responsibilities: Performs design and estimates (Bill of Materials) for CCTV, Access controls, Fire Alarm, Automation for key clients in support of the Sales Engineering Team
Call Center Representatives - Start ASAPTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .