- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Quezon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ground Floor Octo Arts Building 2 No. 108 Panay Avenue, Barangay South Triangle, Quezon City
Authorities & Responsibilities:
- Meets accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Maintains cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Approves cash disbursements by verifying check amounts against invoices, authorizing checks and wire transfers.
- Approves ledger entries by auditing transactions.
- Review balance sheets, general ledger accounts, and income statement schedules
- Renews business insurance by scheduling values including personal and real property, vehicles, computers, equipment, media, and accounts receivable.
- Supports annual audit by providing information and answers to auditors.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Other relevant duties that may be assigned by the Management
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree preferable Accountancy
- Must have valid CPA License
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel or any Accounting software is an advantage
- Must be proactive, can handle/work under pressure and willing to extend work hours, if needed
Must be trustworthy, honest and reliable
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .