Accounts Receivable Officer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Manila City
- PHP 14000 - 15000 /Monthly
Work Address : 2108 M.H Del Pilar St., Malate, Manila
Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting department
Typing accurately, preparing and maintaining accounting documents and records
Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
Provide assistance and support to company personnel
Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
Graduate of four (4) year course in Accountancy or any related course
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply. Applicants with related work experience is an advantage
Can work in minimal supervision
Good communication skills
Can start immediately
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .