Admin & Facilities Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41st Floor Pioneer Highlands West Tower 2 Madison Street Mandaluyong City
- Usual duties include but are not limited to implementing safety policies; overseeing services such as security, maintenance, cleaning, and reception; handling emergency operations; planning space reorganization and ensuring legislation compliance.
- *Should have 3-5 years of supervisory or managerial working experience in the Admin & Facilities department.
- *Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign clients.
- *Should have building/facility management expertise, leadership, organized, can do multitasking, has time management and attention to details.
- Enhanced facility services, safety, and quality, while preventing cost overruns by developing vendor contract specifications, tracking/evaluating project risks, and controlling processes.
- Installed and maintained all security systems.
- Responsible for hiring and training maintenance staff.
- Review and approve third-party contracts.
- Negotiated all subleases for vacant locations.
- Executed all interior and exterior building maintenance and improvement projects from inception to completion while managing project timelines and budgets
- Responsible for inventory as well as purchasing and logging receipt of all materials
- Responsible for managing contracted security services and act as on-site leader
- Led investigations of any security incidents on property and reported back to executives on findings and action taken
- Monitored all workspaces throughout the building to identify equipment in need of repair.
- Authorized vendor contracts for services such as plumbing, mechanical, electrical and supplies.
- Assisted purchasing agent to select for prospective vendors for cost-efficient solutions. Managed vendor relationships and oversee invoice payment for all completed projects.
Network Support SpecialistFBC Asia Pacific Inc
Computer engineering or Computer Science Graduates. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply. With knowledge of ability in networking 101 and routers. Experience in the Network domain, troubleshooting routers. Strong technical knowledge in IP, LAN and WAN networks. Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Willing to work on-site.
Sales SpecialistToyota Tsusho Philippines Corporation
Graduate of any 4-years Bachelor's Degree course With at least 3-4 years of work experience in Sales, Plastics and Chemicals earned from Metal or Automotive Industry.
Recruitment OfficerSun Life Financial (Baobab NBO)
Qualifications: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry Knowledge in Adobe photoshop is an advantage Main office branch is in BTTC Centre, Ortigas but currently must be willing to work in 5th Avenue, Caloocan City office. Duties and Responsibilities: College graduate At least one year experience in the recruitment or events industry (an advantage) Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop is an advantage
HR ManagerConvergence Realty and Development Corporation
1. Bachelor's degree in any field 2. At least 10 years of work experience in the related field 3. Well-rounded knowledge and exposure in all facets of HR management 4. Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager in property/real estate or equivalent 5. Can start immediately
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .