Admin & Facilities Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41st Floor Pioneer Highlands West Tower 2 Madison Street Mandaluyong City
- Usual duties include but are not limited to implementing safety policies; overseeing services such as security, maintenance, cleaning, and reception; handling emergency operations; planning space reorganization and ensuring legislation compliance.
- *Should have 3-5 years of supervisory or managerial working experience in the Admin & Facilities department.
- *Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign clients.
- *Should have building/facility management expertise, leadership, organized, can do multitasking, has time management and attention to details.
- Enhanced facility services, safety, and quality, while preventing cost overruns by developing vendor contract specifications, tracking/evaluating project risks, and controlling processes.
- Installed and maintained all security systems.
- Responsible for hiring and training maintenance staff.
- Review and approve third-party contracts.
- Negotiated all subleases for vacant locations.
- Executed all interior and exterior building maintenance and improvement projects from inception to completion while managing project timelines and budgets
- Responsible for inventory as well as purchasing and logging receipt of all materials
- Responsible for managing contracted security services and act as on-site leader
- Led investigations of any security incidents on property and reported back to executives on findings and action taken
- Monitored all workspaces throughout the building to identify equipment in need of repair.
- Authorized vendor contracts for services such as plumbing, mechanical, electrical and supplies.
- Assisted purchasing agent to select for prospective vendors for cost-efficient solutions. Managed vendor relationships and oversee invoice payment for all completed projects.
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .