Admin & Facilities Manager
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41st Floor Pioneer Highlands West Tower 2 Madison Street Mandaluyong City
- Usual duties include but are not limited to implementing safety policies; overseeing services such as security, maintenance, cleaning, and reception; handling emergency operations; planning space reorganization and ensuring legislation compliance.
- *Should have 3-5 years of supervisory or managerial working experience in the Admin & Facilities department.
- *Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign clients.
- *Should have building/facility management expertise, leadership, organized, can do multitasking, has time management and attention to details.
- Enhanced facility services, safety, and quality, while preventing cost overruns by developing vendor contract specifications, tracking/evaluating project risks, and controlling processes.
- Installed and maintained all security systems.
- Responsible for hiring and training maintenance staff.
- Review and approve third-party contracts.
- Negotiated all subleases for vacant locations.
- Executed all interior and exterior building maintenance and improvement projects from inception to completion while managing project timelines and budgets
- Responsible for inventory as well as purchasing and logging receipt of all materials
- Responsible for managing contracted security services and act as on-site leader
- Led investigations of any security incidents on property and reported back to executives on findings and action taken
- Monitored all workspaces throughout the building to identify equipment in need of repair.
- Authorized vendor contracts for services such as plumbing, mechanical, electrical and supplies.
- Assisted purchasing agent to select for prospective vendors for cost-efficient solutions. Managed vendor relationships and oversee invoice payment for all completed projects.
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .