- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- 14000 - 15000 /
1.Support the Accounting Team by controlling expenses and providing all the necessary assistance.
2.In charged for the custody and handling of Petty Cash Fund
3.Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible.
4.Ensure, as deemed necessary, tenant's fit-out plans and specifications are submitted to the appropriate based building consultants for vetting and follow through to approval and timely return to tenant/s.
5.Assist with the production and implementation of all emergency procedures at the property including over viewing, evacuation and fire / earthquake drills.
6.Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
7.Carry out any other tasks as directed by the immediate superiors
8.Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately.
1. Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any business or accounting course.
2. Must have above written and oral communication skills.
3. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
4. Full time position available.
Job Type: Full-time
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .