- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Paranaque City
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: To support the department to deliver office administrative functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides whatever work-related support that the Human Resources & Administration Manager may require such as:
· Compiling and arranging data & draft reports of the Human Resources and Admin Manager
· Preparing correspondence, inter-office forms, requisitions and similar documents for the supervisor’s signature
· Acting as custodian for office supplies, medicines and cleaning supplies
· Preparing Quarterly Inventory Report
· Preparing Monthly Request for Replenishment of Supplies
- Receives mail and visitors, distributes mail to addressees; make visitors feel comfortable while waiting for their business to be attended and completed, and contacts the appropriate employee to address the visitor’s concerns
- Updates the records filing system of the department
- Monitors and updates the renewal of building insurances & policies and preventive maintenance of office equipment such as chillers, freezers, airconditioning units, etc.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of a maintenance program & security program for all company assets and premises
Educational Requirement: Must be a graduate of Office Administration or equivalent
Work Experience: Must have at least 1 year experience in admin and clerical work
Skills: Applicant must have good communication skills; Must be detail oriented and must have excellent time management skills; Can work well under pressure
MF Cobol DeveloperWeScout Inc
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or any related discipline. • At least 5 year(s) of Cobol experience in Mainframe environment • Experience with JCL, VSAM, CICS. • Techno-Functional expertise in AFS product is must. • Experience in production Support. • Applicants must be willing to work in QC or Pasig City
Scrum MasterWeScout Inc
Person should be agile project manager/ Scrum master with minimum 7 years of experience in this field. Person should have knowledge about using VSTS or SHPT(Share point) for managing scrum activities and metrics. CSM or Scaled Agile certification or similar in this field is required. Should have good communication skills and should be able to work in multi vendor environment.
Customer Service RepresentativeiStaff Solutions Inc.
- AMENABLE TO WORK FULL-TIME/OFFICE-BASED AND WORK FROM HOME SET-UP - AMENABLE TO WORK IN SHIFTING SCHEDULES - WILLING TO WORK IN ORTIGAS. - AVAILABLE TO START ASAP!
Network Support EngineerTotal Information Management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent. - At least 1 – 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position. - Network security experience - LAN/WAN experience - Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
Plant TenderSymanpro Manpower Service Contractor Corporation
At least College level of Engineering courses or technical courses of Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical and Industrial With knowledge in monitoring and operating equipment in power center areas Willing to work in Malls With certificate of employment Flexible and can work on a fast-paced environment Physically and mentally fit for the job and in good health Experience of working within the malls preferred but not essential Punctuality and reliability are very important.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .