- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Paranaque City
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: To support the department to deliver office administrative functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides whatever work-related support that the Human Resources & Administration Manager may require such as:
· Compiling and arranging data & draft reports of the Human Resources and Admin Manager
· Preparing correspondence, inter-office forms, requisitions and similar documents for the supervisor’s signature
· Acting as custodian for office supplies, medicines and cleaning supplies
· Preparing Quarterly Inventory Report
· Preparing Monthly Request for Replenishment of Supplies
- Receives mail and visitors, distributes mail to addressees; make visitors feel comfortable while waiting for their business to be attended and completed, and contacts the appropriate employee to address the visitor’s concerns
- Updates the records filing system of the department
- Monitors and updates the renewal of building insurances & policies and preventive maintenance of office equipment such as chillers, freezers, airconditioning units, etc.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of a maintenance program & security program for all company assets and premises
Educational Requirement: Must be a graduate of Office Administration or equivalent
Work Experience: Must have at least 1 year experience in admin and clerical work
Skills: Applicant must have good communication skills; Must be detail oriented and must have excellent time management skills; Can work well under pressure
Telephony EngineerHunter's Hub Incorporated
Desired Experience & Qualities ASPECT Call Center experience is essential - Aspect ACD and Aspect IVR Demonstrated competency related to databases, telephony, software applications and ACDs Proficiency with XML, V-XML is highly desirable Qualifications and Accreditations: Three to five years’ experience in a similar role
Business AnalystHunter's Hub Incorporated
1. At least 3-5 years' of experience in business / system analysis, working with customer on requirement and business processes definition, in a variety of complex situations, in telecom industry and/or IT. 2.Wide knowledge of Kenan B&F 3. Experience in working in and/or leading a team of cross domain solutions 5. We are looking for Billing and Financial profiles with Kenan experience. Basically people with configuration knowledge on Billing, Invoicing, Journals, Reports.
Accounting ManagerWireless Link Technologies, Inc.
At least 3 years of experience as an Accounting Manager Excellent knowledge and experience with ERP and accounting software and databases Understanding and knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success Critical thinker and problem-solving skills With time-management skills Great interpersonal and communication skills BS degree in Accounting or Finance Licensed CPA
Broadband and Cable TV Installer-TechnicianHunter's Hub Incorporated
• ATLEAST HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATE • KNOWLEDGABLE IN INSTALLATION AND REPLACEMENT OF CABLE TV AND INTERNET • BASIC KNOWLEDGE IN ELECTICAL AND INSTALLATION. • ATLEAST 6MOS EXPERIENCE IN TELECOM INDUSTRY SPECIALY IN OUTSIDE PLANT (OSP) • KNOW HOW TO DRIVE
General Farm Workers-CanadaMCB Ferm Inc.
High school certificate
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .