- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Paranaque City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Paranaque City
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Summary: To support the department to deliver office administrative functions
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides whatever work-related support that the Human Resources & Administration Manager may require such as:
· Compiling and arranging data & draft reports of the Human Resources and Admin Manager
· Preparing correspondence, inter-office forms, requisitions and similar documents for the supervisor’s signature
· Acting as custodian for office supplies, medicines and cleaning supplies
· Preparing Quarterly Inventory Report
· Preparing Monthly Request for Replenishment of Supplies
- Receives mail and visitors, distributes mail to addressees; make visitors feel comfortable while waiting for their business to be attended and completed, and contacts the appropriate employee to address the visitor’s concerns
- Updates the records filing system of the department
- Monitors and updates the renewal of building insurances & policies and preventive maintenance of office equipment such as chillers, freezers, airconditioning units, etc.
- Assists in preparation and implementation of a maintenance program & security program for all company assets and premises
Educational Requirement: Must be a graduate of Office Administration or equivalent
Work Experience: Must have at least 1 year experience in admin and clerical work
Skills: Applicant must have good communication skills; Must be detail oriented and must have excellent time management skills; Can work well under pressure
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .