- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 12th floor Net Lima Building 5th Avenue, 26th Corner Street, BGC, 1634 Taguig
- Consults, researches, negotiates with partner vendors for management approval.
- Assists in vendor accreditation, monitors contracts and agreements including follow-through on vendor payments
- Manage, track and analyze the budget in relation to admin costs; e.g. office supplies, housekeeping and pantry supplies.
- Manage vendor payments and analyze budget for the actual cost.
- To handle all relationships with a supplier to the company
- Negotiating prices that allow a company's costs to remain low while still getting a quality product.
- This part of the position requires price quotes from multiple suppliers, working alongside the company's budgeting department, and sometimes visiting a supplier's facility to inspect the quality of your supplies. The choice of a qualified vendor requires not only looking at their product via their competitors but also their track record in the field and their financial history.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must be a College Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any course
- Must have excellent Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet)
- Must be willing to work on Night Shifts and Shifting Schedules at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Must have 2-3 years work experience in vendor management.
- Experience in Admin and Facilities is a PLUS
- Experience in Procurement/Purchasing is a PLUS
- Will be working alongside management and budgeting offices to manage and control stock levels and confirm a company is not overpaying for the tools it acquires.
Fintech Risk And Compliance Manager Based in ManilaBeathchapman Pte Ltd
Bio Medical EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 25 - 45 years old > Graduate of Engineering Course in any Schools or Universities
Accounting Junior BookkeeperOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
QUALIFICATIONS: Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking. Preferably CPA, Passionate and eager to learn.
Account ExecutiveBlood Red Inc.
Telesales RepresentativeOptimax Solutions Systems Inc.
Qualifications: Has excellent interpersonal and presentation skills Able to prepare proposals and quotations Well organized Goal oriented Team player
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .