- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Taguig City
- PHP 25000 - 30000 /Monthly
Work Address : 12th floor Net Lima Building 5th Avenue, 26th Corner Street, BGC, 1634 Taguig
- Consults, researches, negotiates with partner vendors for management approval.
- Assists in vendor accreditation, monitors contracts and agreements including follow-through on vendor payments
- Manage, track and analyze the budget in relation to admin costs; e.g. office supplies, housekeeping and pantry supplies.
- Manage vendor payments and analyze budget for the actual cost.
- To handle all relationships with a supplier to the company
- Negotiating prices that allow a company's costs to remain low while still getting a quality product.
- This part of the position requires price quotes from multiple suppliers, working alongside the company's budgeting department, and sometimes visiting a supplier's facility to inspect the quality of your supplies. The choice of a qualified vendor requires not only looking at their product via their competitors but also their track record in the field and their financial history.
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications
- Must be a College Graduate / Bachelor’s Degree Holder of any course
- Must have excellent Verbal and Written English Communication Skills
- Solid understanding of computer basics (Windows, Excel, Word, Operating Systems and the Internet)
- Must be willing to work on Night Shifts and Shifting Schedules at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City.
- Must have 2-3 years work experience in vendor management.
- Experience in Admin and Facilities is a PLUS
- Experience in Procurement/Purchasing is a PLUS
- Will be working alongside management and budgeting offices to manage and control stock levels and confirm a company is not overpaying for the tools it acquires.
HR NursePizza Pedricos Food Corporation
Required Education, Skills, and Qualifications -Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Nursing or equivalent - With RN Licensed -Must be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) -Proactive and enthusiastic attitude -High attention to detail -Excellent written and verbal communication skills -At least 1 year of related experience
Process TechnicianPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be a BS Chemistry/Chemical Technician graduate - Must be computer literate - Analytical, flexible and results oriented - Must be systematic, receptive, keen on details, creative and trustworthy - Must have no allergies to chemicals - Must have at least 2 years work experience in similar line of work in a resin manufacturing company - With good oral and written communications skills
Preventive Maintenance SupervisorPigmentex, Incorporated
- Must be at least a Mechanical Engineering graduate. - Must have a minimum of two years experience in similar line of work. - Self-motivated and able to work independently. - Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. - Must be in excellent health and must have no allergies to chemicals
Warehouse staffParamount Human Resource Multipurpose Cooperative
College level, male only
IT Support StaffRezcoat Inc.
*Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent *Working knowledge and experience in Windows Operating System, Networking and computer troubleshooting. *Willing to be trained *Preferably female applicant *Send your CV at email@example.com
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .