- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Mandaluyoung City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 41st Floor Pioneer Highlands West Tower 2 Madison Street Mandaluyong City
- Manage their assigned site in Mandaluyong City.
- Gather the issues from clients and make sure the site issues are resolved through maintenance and contractors.
- Ordered and inventoried office supplies.
- Handled difficult client complaints and concerns to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Performed a variety of special projects and duties as assigned.
- Administered all of the company’s purchase orders for additional equipment and renegotiated contracts when necessary.
- Administered any and all customer needs and/or concerns.
- Inspected rooms for quality assurance.
- Should have 1-2 years of related experience
- Good English communication skills to take care of our foreign clients.
- Experience in managing or supporting a Facility is an advantage but we are willing to train.
- Preferably Female
- Must be willing to work in Mandaluyong site and open for Dayshift or Nightshift.
accounting assistantFil-Global Immigration Services Corporation
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Accounting, Accountancy or equivalent.
Certified Public AccountantPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
-Have bookkeeping experience -Required to have an accounting background
Cyber Security SpecialistPeoplePlusTech, Inc.
Develop, update, and implement security measures and controls.
Registered Social WorkerAnnex Digital, Inc.
Security Guard - CAAPAnnex Digital, Inc.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .