AngularJS and NodeJS Web Developer
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- All
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : NCR
- Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Developing the Rest Services using NodeJS.
- Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, NodeJS.
- Conducting performance tests.
- Consulting with the design team.
- Ensuring high performance of applications and providing support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Min 9-10 years of work experience as an AngularJS, NodeJS and other front-end technologies
- Having hands on experience with devops tools (git, Jenkins, Nexus etc.)
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Knowledge on Git, Heroku is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
Software DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Java DeveloperFabhost Web Solutions
Quality Assurance AnalystWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in Appium. Perform various types of testing from functional, smoke testing, performance testing. Be able to to create test cases and coordinate with Dev Team. At least 1 year Agile Delivery experience At least 2 years experience in testing.
Technical Pre-Sales EngineerWeScout Inc
At least 2 years experience in mobile and/or web application development At least 2 years experience in client-facing technical role (Systems Analyst,Business Analyst,Project Manager,Pre-sales etc.) At least 1 year experience in roles with responsibility to provide technical proposals or any equivalent documentation Exposure to project management, implementation, managed services, application support and systems integration is a plus Technical/Functional
PROPERTY ADMINISTRATORFlashpacker Inc.
-Have at least 2 to 3 years hands on experience in property management with all levels -Excellent in verbal and written communication skills -Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills -Knowledge of office systems and procedures.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .