API MACROSERVICES DEVELOPER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Alabang, Muntinlupa City
• To provide design, development and operational services to our global client teams.
• To work on the latest technologies providing leadership in the crafting, developing, testing, releasing and maintaining the team and the system.
• To contribute with the company Labs team in building prototypes for our global clients as they experiment with cutting edge concepts and designs across the entire Digital stack, including IOT.
• To provide creative and proactive contribution in building internal solutions that the company will use to enhance their solution offering, to meet the mandate to help organisations reach their potential.
• To implement, test and deploy services using the latest technologies and best practices
• To development and implement microservices using cloud native architecture principles - server less or container based as applicable
• To act as a trusted advisor to clients on the latest techniques and industry trends and practices. Advise them on how to implement and leverage these approaches in the context of their objectives and environment
• To lead when required to ensure project outcomes are met
• To implement APIs on the management layer (platforms such as Apigee, Layer 7 or gateway platforms such as AWS and Azure gateway) including API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
• To assist Integration Architects in defining the integration and API roadmap, strategy and solution, and in responding to RFPs / proposals
• To work with the team to document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
• To communicate and actively manage risks, issues, challenges and status / progress of the project
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Hands-on experience defining APIs using OpenAPI (Swagger) or other API definition language.
• Solid understanding of WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST / JSON.
• Previous experience of implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management)
• Solid understanding of SOA and Microservice design patterns
• Experience in SOA middleware (Oracle, Mulesoft, IBM, or TIBCO) and building SOAP / HTTPS web services would be a bonus
• Experience implementing services on the cloud - GCP, AWS, or Azure including exposure to Functions as a Service, Containers, and IaaS
Project ManagerSM EDD CORP. (Engineering Design and Development)
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree of Civil Engineering or equivalent • Professional license is required • At least 7 years of related experience • Work will require travel, for site events/inspection and meetings
Accounting StaffMediatrix Manpower & Management Services, Inc.
-Proven work experience as an Accounting staff -Knowledge of accounting and tax compliance procedures -Computer literacy (MS Excel in particular) -Excellent analytical and time management skills -Strong numeracy skills -Keen attention to detail
iOS DeveloperSpiralworks Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for someone with a strong engineering background who enjoys building high quality products used by millions.
Customer Service AssistantTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
- At least 18 years old above - Senior High School Graduate, At least 2 years in College, College Graduate - Amenable to work on shifting schedules - Excellent English Communicative Skills (Written & Oral) - Able to type 30-40 words per minute
AccountantMBT Customs Brokerage
Certified Public Accountant
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .