API MACROSERVICES DEVELOPER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Alabang, Muntinlupa City
• To provide design, development and operational services to our global client teams.
• To work on the latest technologies providing leadership in the crafting, developing, testing, releasing and maintaining the team and the system.
• To contribute with the company Labs team in building prototypes for our global clients as they experiment with cutting edge concepts and designs across the entire Digital stack, including IOT.
• To provide creative and proactive contribution in building internal solutions that the company will use to enhance their solution offering, to meet the mandate to help organisations reach their potential.
• To implement, test and deploy services using the latest technologies and best practices
• To development and implement microservices using cloud native architecture principles - server less or container based as applicable
• To act as a trusted advisor to clients on the latest techniques and industry trends and practices. Advise them on how to implement and leverage these approaches in the context of their objectives and environment
• To lead when required to ensure project outcomes are met
• To implement APIs on the management layer (platforms such as Apigee, Layer 7 or gateway platforms such as AWS and Azure gateway) including API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
• To assist Integration Architects in defining the integration and API roadmap, strategy and solution, and in responding to RFPs / proposals
• To work with the team to document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
• To communicate and actively manage risks, issues, challenges and status / progress of the project
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Hands-on experience defining APIs using OpenAPI (Swagger) or other API definition language.
• Solid understanding of WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST / JSON.
• Previous experience of implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management)
• Solid understanding of SOA and Microservice design patterns
• Experience in SOA middleware (Oracle, Mulesoft, IBM, or TIBCO) and building SOAP / HTTPS web services would be a bonus
• Experience implementing services on the cloud - GCP, AWS, or Azure including exposure to Functions as a Service, Containers, and IaaS
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Job Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu City Can start as soon as possible
SENIOR WEB FUNNEL DESIGNERThomas Digital
FINANCIAL CONSULTANTPRU LIFE UK
20-40 years old College Graduate Willing to be trained, coached daily for 18 months Must own an iPad or laptop Must have Mobile Postpaid Plan Must have Stable Internet Connection
CONSTRUCTION WORKERBahama Realty and Development Corporation
WITH EXPERIENCE IN CONSTRUCTION AS MULTI SKILLED
PURCHASINGBahama Realty and Development Corporation
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .