API MACROSERVICES DEVELOPER
- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Muntinlupa City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Alabang, Muntinlupa City
• To provide design, development and operational services to our global client teams.
• To work on the latest technologies providing leadership in the crafting, developing, testing, releasing and maintaining the team and the system.
• To contribute with the company Labs team in building prototypes for our global clients as they experiment with cutting edge concepts and designs across the entire Digital stack, including IOT.
• To provide creative and proactive contribution in building internal solutions that the company will use to enhance their solution offering, to meet the mandate to help organisations reach their potential.
• To implement, test and deploy services using the latest technologies and best practices
• To development and implement microservices using cloud native architecture principles - server less or container based as applicable
• To act as a trusted advisor to clients on the latest techniques and industry trends and practices. Advise them on how to implement and leverage these approaches in the context of their objectives and environment
• To lead when required to ensure project outcomes are met
• To implement APIs on the management layer (platforms such as Apigee, Layer 7 or gateway platforms such as AWS and Azure gateway) including API proxies, mashups, rate limiting, security, analytics, monetization and developer portals
• To assist Integration Architects in defining the integration and API roadmap, strategy and solution, and in responding to RFPs / proposals
• To work with the team to document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts
• To communicate and actively manage risks, issues, challenges and status / progress of the project
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or any related course
• Hands-on experience defining APIs using OpenAPI (Swagger) or other API definition language.
• Solid understanding of WSDL/SOAP/XML and REST / JSON.
• Previous experience of implementing security and identity protocols such as OpenID, TLS, OAuth, SAML, SSO, PKI (encryption and key management)
• Solid understanding of SOA and Microservice design patterns
• Experience in SOA middleware (Oracle, Mulesoft, IBM, or TIBCO) and building SOAP / HTTPS web services would be a bonus
• Experience implementing services on the cloud - GCP, AWS, or Azure including exposure to Functions as a Service, Containers, and IaaS
Cashier - CubaoGreat Value Management Services Corporation
2 CASHIER for CUBAO Female At least college level With experience in the same field Can START ASAP!!!
ACCOUNTING STAFFCIMS INC
*Female *Willing to be assign at Makati *Senior Graduate or Undergraduate are welcome to apply *Flexible *Willing to work monday to friday *Willing to work for 2 to 3 months only
Call Center RepresentativeALTAIR BPO INC (AtWork Career Hub )
Be a Customer Service Representative and earn up to 24k a month!
Professional Sales RepresentativeReta Drug
Graduate of any 4 year course or at least 3rd year level/vocational course
On-site NurseSto. Domingo Diagnostic and Medical Center Corp
Nurse require not only treating patients who are sick and injured, but also offering advice and emotional support to patients and their families, taking care of paperwork , helping doctors diagnose patients and providing advice and follow-up care.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .