- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ayala Business District, Makati City
- Validates, evaluates and classifies incident / requests
- Determines resolution and/or escalation path to ensure all issues are appropriately managed
- Evaluates content of requests / incident report and gather information
- Records distinct issues in the tracking tools
- Keeps track of known solutions, consults knowledge database and uses findings to respond to senders/callers.
- Keeps track of severity one issues for appropriate escalation and follow-up
- Recognizes solutions for repetitive use and enters those in knowledge database
- Provides assistance for detailed analysis of incidents / requests
- Assists in the maintenance of Management Systems
- Receives incoming requests / incident reports
- Fast paced handling of incidents / requests resolution, escalation and information routing.
- Decides on incident severity
- Validates and evaluates technical and / or operational information pertaining to the incident
- Manages incident resolution using appropriate resources
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in engineering/Information technology/Service management courses.
- IT Literate - Knowledgeable in the use of internet based applications, e-mail communications, MS word & MS excel
- Experience and / or technical knowledge relevant to the position
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment.Experience or training in customer service work
- Above average English communication skills
DepEd K12 Educational Content Developer Empowerment TechnologiesQuipper Limited
The primary responsibility of the Content Developers is to support content creation as a subject matter expert to any of the following SHS Applied subjects. He/she must be able to write, edit, proofread and review e-learning materials so that we can develop high-quality lessons and activities in line with the national curriculum (K-12 Curriculum) of the Philippines following our style guide.
UI UX DesignerIntelegencia BPO
Requirements: - At least 2-3 years of working experience in UI/UX - Self-motivated and has a passion for quality performance - Has creative problem-solving skills - Able to communicate with various clients with ease - Knowledge and familiarity with HTML and CSS - Proficient in Adobe CC software - Be able to understand user requirements then translate to appealing and user-friendly website/applications UI/UX design outputs (wireframes, prototypes, PSD, publishing)
Social Media SpecialistIntelegencia BPO
- At least 2 years of social media marketing experience - At least 1-2 years experience in email marketing through MailChimp - Excellent knowledge when it comes to using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and the like for social media marketing purposes - Intermediate to excellent knowledge in analyzing social media data - Excellent English writing skills - Critical thinker and problem-solving skills - Team player - Good time-management skills
Podcast and Social Media Content ManagerRory Miller Brands
Candidate must be able to handle: basic video editing, image editing or design using given instructions, monitoring comments/engagement, recording metrics/results, maintaining a content log of what's been posted and when, knowledge of or ability to learn the software we use to post to multiple channels all at once, understanding of the different requirements of each platform, a solid grasp of English.
Administrative AssistantAcha Company Limited
- Age between 25 – 35 years old - Own computer - Good and stable internet connection - 3 years experience as an administrative assistant - Good command of English University degree not required - Organizational skills, Time management skills, multitasking and ability to prioritize - Attention to detail - Good written and verbal communication skills - Proficiency in MS Office, Gmail and Google Suite - Willingness to help other employees
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .