- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Makati city
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : Ayala Business District, Makati City
- Validates, evaluates and classifies incident / requests
- Determines resolution and/or escalation path to ensure all issues are appropriately managed
- Evaluates content of requests / incident report and gather information
- Records distinct issues in the tracking tools
- Keeps track of known solutions, consults knowledge database and uses findings to respond to senders/callers.
- Keeps track of severity one issues for appropriate escalation and follow-up
- Recognizes solutions for repetitive use and enters those in knowledge database
- Provides assistance for detailed analysis of incidents / requests
- Assists in the maintenance of Management Systems
- Receives incoming requests / incident reports
- Fast paced handling of incidents / requests resolution, escalation and information routing.
- Decides on incident severity
- Validates and evaluates technical and / or operational information pertaining to the incident
- Manages incident resolution using appropriate resources
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in engineering/Information technology/Service management courses.
- IT Literate - Knowledgeable in the use of internet based applications, e-mail communications, MS word & MS excel
- Experience and / or technical knowledge relevant to the position
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment.Experience or training in customer service work
- Above average English communication skills
Team LeaderJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Excellent English communication skills Amenable to work in shifting schedule Experience in the same field Handled Contact Center, back-office support, inbound/outbound voice or non-voice account, chat support, email support
Sales Account ManagerJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: • Strong focus on solution sales and selling on value • Commercially minded with a strong motivation to succeed in a high performing sales team • Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business • Great negotiation and communication skills and decision making • Passionate about a world-class customer experience • Willing to work in Quezon City • Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
Digital Events CoordinatorJ-K Network Manpower Services
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree holder in Marketing or any related course At least 2 years of experience in a client success role At least 2 years with strong administrative and process skills Willing to work in Cebu Can start as soon as possible
UXR Vendor SpecialistQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload •Demonstrated managing multiple projects at once or high volume of work •Min 2 years of project management experience •Experience working with 3rd parties •Experience in setting up documentation, training, process mapping etc •Superb communication skills to effectively work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders around the globe •Ability to handle complexity and navigate through changing requirements
PurchasingQuess Corporation ( Philippines)
• Bachelor's degree graduate, any field. • Must have at least 18-month experience in procurement processes. • Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. • Can manage any of the procurement process independently. • Has knowledge of analytics and MIS tools. • Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment and must be willing to work on shifting schedules and be assigned in BGC.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .