- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- San Juan City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 161 M. Paterno St., cor. Hillside, Brgy. Pasadeña, San Juan City
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Male/Female – 21-35 yrs. old
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop, SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ, AutoCAD or similar)
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- BS degree in Architecture
Branch ManagerAvida Sales Corp.
Branch Manager / Real Estate Broker Focus Project: Angeles, Pampanga
PurchasingHumanlink Management & Services Inc.
Can work with minimal supervision
EncoderPNI Business Solutions Inc.
Will be responsible for encoding all the data and compiling of documents
Corporate Account ManageriXSforAll, Inc.
Hello! We at iXSforAll, Inc. are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team.
ASSEMBLERPacificfortia Marine Technologies Inc.
the Assembler in cooperation with the Team Leader, is responsible to assemble hulls, decks and small parts to specifications. Converts fiberglass hulls, decks and small parts, purchased parts and pre-assembled components into a completed boat.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .