- Full Time
- National Capital Reg- Malabon City
- Salary As Per Industry Standard
Work Address : 97 Industry Road 2, Araneta Village, Potrero, Malabon City
- Operates and maintains hand and power tools and equipment.
- Installs water tanks, hydraulic and fuel fittings and hoses.
- Installs and connects electrical wiring and components.
- Performs self-audits and record keeping.
- Perform housekeeping and maintenance in assembly area.
- Troubleshoots, repair or replace wiring equipment or fixtures, using hand tools or power tools.
- Use different types of tools or equipment, like measuring devices, power tools, and testing equipment.
- Work from ladders or scaffolds to put in, maintain and assemble boat parts.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, or parts to spot hazards, defects, or the necessity for adjustment or repair.
- Follow blueprints to see the placement of wiring or equipment, and to confirm correspondence to assembling and safety codes.
- Direct or train other employees to put in, maintain and assemble boat parts.
- Coordinates day to day functions with immediate supervisor and/or fellow employees.
- Cleans, maintains, adjusts, calibrates and services equipment used in the performance of duties; follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensures work is complete and Labour and materials are documented.
- Maintains and monitors work area, equipment and working environments regularly to maintain a safe and hazard free workplace.
- Performs other duties as required and assigned.
Restaurant ManagerStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
With relevant degree in Business studies or Hospitality Management 2 years experience in the restaurant Industry Ability to work flexible hours and days including graveyard and weekends should possess leadership and organizational skills can work under pressure and minimal supervision
Sales Support AssociateVCC Link, Inc.
• High School Graduate | Senior High Graduate | College Graduate/Undergraduate • With or without experience • Must be in a legal age • Good communication skills
Service CrewStar Jobs Executive Search Inc.
Qualifications: -Open to all applicants with or without experience - Senior high or College undergrad are highly encouraged to apply -Willing to work in a shifting schedule -Willing to work in Fast Food Industry -Can start immediately!
Japanese Language InstructorMHI
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Foreign Language, Linguistics or any related field • With at least 2 years of teaching experience • Proficient in MS office • Possession of certificate/license is an advantage • Attention to detail and problem solving skills • Excellent written and verbal communication skills • Attended trainings/seminars related to the job is an advantage • Possession of TM (Trainings Methodology) is an advantage • Non-TM holders are also welcome to apply
Multilingual AnalystVCC Link, Inc.
• Must be in a legal age – 18 years old. • At least High School Graduate with Knowledgeable in Web Navigation. • Fluent in both English and required foreign language (Mandarin / Japanese / Korean / Indonesian) • All native candidates must present their Visa and Passport upon Walking-In. • Willing to start ASAP.
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .