Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Norte
- PHP 18000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : Robinsons Place Tagum National Highway, Tagum, Davao del Norte, Philippines
II. KEY RESULT AREA
- Prepares monitors and analyzes Cost of Sales reports and performance to achieve cost targets on a monthly basis.
- Oversees proper physical ending inventory by end of month.
- Plans, implements, monitors and mobilizes team to achieve other cost targets assigned to them (kitchen labor cost, utilities cost, R&M
- Plans, implements and monitors the necessary preparation in production area before the start of operations and makes sure all supplies are available, clean and in good condition.
- Plans, implements and monitor production system such as inventory, stock levels, ordering of all restaurant items.
- Plans and prepares in terms of manpower scheduling, machine status and other resources.
- Ensures the Production System, Standards and Procedures are being followed by all kitchen team members.
- Mobilizes team members to achieve quality standards and targets
- Checks all machines, lighting, fixtures, and kitchen amenities to make sure that they are in good condition, reports anything that needs repair or replacement and makes recommendation to the Restaurant Manager. Identifies problems and accurately coordinates with vendors to meet downtime targets.
- Monitors kitchen equipment inventory and proper storage, and makes requisition as necessary
- Recommends ways to improve production and kitchen operations. Identifies and articulate production system issues and spot the source/cause of concern.
- Creates and implements action plans to resolve production related concerns.
- Effectively runs and manages the shift to achieve shift goals.
- Regularly prepares and analyzes all production reports and identifies improvement requirements in the system.
- Performs other operational duties assigned.
- Solicits, interprets feedback from customer survey regarding product quality and availability
- Reviews feedback and makes necessary recommendation to the Top Management through the Restaurant Manager
- Coaches and buddies all production team members on kitchen system, standards and procedures.
- Creates, implements and monitors training plan of all kitchen team members
- Monitors employee performance and ensures standard procedures for production and company policies are being adhered to. Prepares and discuss regular written performance appraisal of all kitchen team members.
- Implements the Code of Ethics for all kitchen team members.
Customer Service RepresentativeTORCH Solutions (Talent OutsouRcing CHannel)
-Willing to work on shifting schedule - Amenable to type 30-40 wpm - Good in Communication Skills especially in English. - atleast Senior High School Graduate or College level.
have experience in housekeeping, at least high school graduate,
PROJECT COORDINATORWishcraft Group of Companies
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree / College Graduate of Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Entrepreneur, Events Management, and the like. - Willing to go out on field 95% of the time.
Sales and Marketing RepresentativeSalesWorks Direct Int'l Inc.(APPCO Direct Int'l Inc.)
- Preferably a graduate of a Bachelor's Degree - Fresh graduates are welcome to apply - Can start immediately - Willing to work in Ortigas
Aesthetician - Pasay (MOA)Forever Flawless Face and Body Inc
at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy or equivalent. No work experience required. Must be willing to undergo training
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .