Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Full Time
- Davao- Davao del Norte
- PHP 18000 - 20000 /Monthly
Work Address : Robinsons Place Tagum National Highway, Tagum, Davao del Norte, Philippines
II. KEY RESULT AREA
- Prepares monitors and analyzes Cost of Sales reports and performance to achieve cost targets on a monthly basis.
- Oversees proper physical ending inventory by end of month.
- Plans, implements, monitors and mobilizes team to achieve other cost targets assigned to them (kitchen labor cost, utilities cost, R&M
- Plans, implements and monitors the necessary preparation in production area before the start of operations and makes sure all supplies are available, clean and in good condition.
- Plans, implements and monitor production system such as inventory, stock levels, ordering of all restaurant items.
- Plans and prepares in terms of manpower scheduling, machine status and other resources.
- Ensures the Production System, Standards and Procedures are being followed by all kitchen team members.
- Mobilizes team members to achieve quality standards and targets
- Checks all machines, lighting, fixtures, and kitchen amenities to make sure that they are in good condition, reports anything that needs repair or replacement and makes recommendation to the Restaurant Manager. Identifies problems and accurately coordinates with vendors to meet downtime targets.
- Monitors kitchen equipment inventory and proper storage, and makes requisition as necessary
- Recommends ways to improve production and kitchen operations. Identifies and articulate production system issues and spot the source/cause of concern.
- Creates and implements action plans to resolve production related concerns.
- Effectively runs and manages the shift to achieve shift goals.
- Regularly prepares and analyzes all production reports and identifies improvement requirements in the system.
- Performs other operational duties assigned.
- Solicits, interprets feedback from customer survey regarding product quality and availability
- Reviews feedback and makes necessary recommendation to the Top Management through the Restaurant Manager
- Coaches and buddies all production team members on kitchen system, standards and procedures.
- Creates, implements and monitors training plan of all kitchen team members
- Monitors employee performance and ensures standard procedures for production and company policies are being adhered to. Prepares and discuss regular written performance appraisal of all kitchen team members.
- Implements the Code of Ethics for all kitchen team members.
ElectricianStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > At least Vocational Short Course Certificate
PlumberStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > Secondary Graduate
Electromecahnical TechnicianStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > Not more than 45 years old > At least College Level
Electromechancal EngineerStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Male > 30 - 45 years old > College Graduate
Domestic HelperStellar Aces Overseas International Incorporated
> Female > Not more than 50 years old > Primary Level
To Apply For This Job You Have To Go Through Small Test . So Be Ready For That.To Apply Click On Proceed .